One Adult, One Adopted Child, Please

2/20/2008 2:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fresh from a weekend in the snow, Angelina Jolie and son Maddox spent some time at the movies yesterday. Their flick of choice? "The Spiderwick Chronicles."

Mommy's "naked CGI movie" is long gone from theaters.

Chloe

Soooo....where does she keep her biological child??? in the closet???

Popsmart

Yeah, here's Mommy and a little brown kid again. No Shiloh. As per usual.

Kelli

lizamarie, I am so glad you know that. I am an adoptive Mom and it breaks my heart to think anyone would not understand. You are a gift to your mom and please tell her.

Star

Adopted children need to be respected ,too.

mom 2 3

I think TMZ should offer the public as well as the Jollie Pitt family a formal writen published apology.And the person responsible for the headline should be fired.

Perplexed

I can truly say I'm totally ashamed that I even look at this website, not only for your terrible headline, but for some of the crude comments some idiots posted. Like a few other people have already stated, this is the last time I'll read this trash. Good riddance.

Just die Joe!!

She paraded with Maddox all the time. You can see how she dotes on him, carries him around, you would think he came out of her vajajay. She was pregnant with Shiloh for 9 months and you don't see this affection coming from her. I think that is why people are starting to dislike her. Beware of the person who cannot show true love to their own child. This woman is NO good!!!!

Tangie

Why can't she adopt an American child? Help your own, ya know what I mean?

rocket

Dude that kid never grows what is he 20 by now

Adoptive Mother

I can only imagine the comments if Shiloh was seen as often as her siblings.

The public and paps are ready to crucify and criticize this family no matter what they do as parents. The Jolie-Pitts have no way to win opinion on this one so skip the derogatory comments on which child went to the movie. Seriously. You think she's old enough to go to one with her brother yet? You spout your unhappy negativity over that one too.

The problem is not with which child is with his/ her parent. It's with the disgusting insistence of public and paps to invade the lives of these children at every turn to satisfy YOUR curiosity.

And they can't even show the children any respect while doing it.

Not Your Average Joke

I really hate the fact that you never see the Pitt- Jolie clan with all the children. It must be nice to be able to have a nanny sit with the kids that you don't feel like being bothered with at the moment. When normal people have a large family we don't get to pick and choose the kids that get all the attention, we love our children equally and spent equal time with them. Who knows what the people are thinking but I think that reporting on a mother and her child going to the movies is the stupidest thing to write on.

Karmen

Oh, please. Lighten up on TMZ. Angelina herself differentiates between the children, calling Shiloh a blob who was more privileged from birth. In this case adopted is a compliment.

Your15MinutesAreOver

Picture of a mother taking her child to an age-appropriate movie on a school holiday. Nothing more, nothing less. Maddox is probably more educated & mature than most of you guys put together. Grow up, TMZ.

Your15MinutesAreOver

BABY BUMP ALERT!!!!

Cindy

I have to agree, If I was ever to adopt, that child is MY child. Also I have a special needs child, would TMZ say something like Cindy and her "Disabled child?" a label should not define a child, he is first and foremost a child who cares who gave birth to him. Change your title!