Reba McEntire For Sale, Cheap!

2/20/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught Reba McEntire exiting Koi in West Hollywood Monday night. The southern songstress doesn't think her photo is worth a measly $15 dollars ... that must be Oklahoma money!

Also in L.A., a hooded Wilmer Valderrama ditches his chick on the sidewalk to talk to our photog, and a Pussycat Doll outside of Hyde tries to muster pap attention with her scratchy voice and alarmingly bright shoes.

In NYC: Baby Spice at a glance looking like La Lohan, John Waters expressing his love for TMZ and Hilary Duff with her NHL hottie, Mike Comrie, by her side.

rebafan

you know what for the people who say reba is fugly. you guys are stupid, she isnt anywhere near fugly. i think you are the ones who have issues and dont have self confidence. you are the ones who are probably fugly and overweight, you just sit at the computer all day wishing you could look like reba. it probably makes you feel better to put someone is beautiful down because you know you arent. ao if you dont like reba then dont comment on her, i think it is rude and inconsiderate for the tons of people who do like her. you also got to remember she is the queen of country, so you know a lot of people do like her and you will get bashed because you dont know what you are talking about, please next time just keep your little second grade comments to yourself.

fan of Reba

Reba is still a great person. She is down to earth, funny and still cute. Despite the sad comments about her being Fugly. Someone is jealous. I love Reba's songs and that sitcom she starred in called Reba. She is not only a great singer, but also a top of the line actress! God bless Reba! Hi to all of her fans and God bless you too!!!

Lenn K.

The problem with Reba is there sooo many young female country singers that is kinda sad how far she dropped.

Kelli

Reba is country class. Video isn't working yet so that's all I will say.

Lilarose

I like Reba. I buy her records, including her latest "Duets" featuring duets with alot of great music stars.

Reba hanging out at LA hot spots is not good for her image, in my opinion. But hey, I have never been to Los Angeles so I really don't know.

amyapitz

She's worth a million in my book! I have been a fan since I was 4! She is proof that it is possible to still have class in the music world!

roughdaddy

thres is such a thing as contry class?

Kelli

ha ha ha

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I would like to spank Rebas butt, then sit back, watch it giggle until it quits, then smack her bottom again, watch it giggle till it quits, and repeat. There is something about her that makes a man want to see if she is really a natural red head or if she is not. I think all of crazy quirky faces that she makes is what turns most men on. Smack, giggle, stop, repeat!

anon

TMZ is slow today..... I don't want to hear about Reba or Bobby Brown. BOOORING!

ATLchick

Reba is FUGLY!

LisaN

"Oklahoma money"? What does that even mean? If you're going to be a douche at least make some sense. Also, Rough Daddy (yeah, right), thres may not be such a thing as contry class but there is such a thing as spellcheck.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rumor has it that TMZ is going to make all commenters have a picture of themselves next to their names. HMMMM, I bet alot of calling someone FUGLY might stop somewhat. But then, we'd have the commenters putting pictures of someone elses face instead of their own.......................Kelli, you seem to make fun of everyone,,,,,,,please show us your face, so we can comment on it. You aint got the balls........

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

native

I guess it's easy to call someone fugly when you are sitting behind a computer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments