Aaron Carter

Busted with a Lot of Pot

2/21/2008 11:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Carter's baby bro, Aaron, was busted earlier today in Kimble County, Texas with at least two ounces of marijuana!
0222_carter_launch-1
TMZ has confirmed Aaron was pulled over on I-10 earlier today for speeding -- and when authorities decided to search his vehicle, they found the fat stash inside!

Aaron, 20, is currently in jail until tomorrow, when a judge will be present for his arraignment.

BigTicket

He's a good looking kid, he'll make a lot of new 'friends' in county.

Antoine of Australia

He looks gay, is he gay?

wait what

big no-no in Texas. Pretty sure 2 ounces is a felony.

Of course this is a celbrity (sort of) so he'll probably get off. Still, what an idiot. Don't mess with Texas.

loving the cooter

um 2 ounces in Texas is not alot. That isn't even $100 worth. Get a clue TMZ.

wait what

First of all, it does not matter what the street value of the pot is. The law does not work like that.

Second, if you think 2 ounces of marijuana is worth less than $100 you must be smoking the most ghetto-ass brick mexican weed.

Sit down and shut up, you clearly know nothing about either the law, or marijuana.

wait what

No a speeding ticket does not equal probably cause to search a vehicle. However, acting/looking stoned or the odor of marijuana DOES constitute probable cause for a search.

If you are a retard please shut your mouth and stop commenting on things you know nothing about.

Kelli

Ok, haven't smoked it since high school so I don't know jack. Good luck Aaron!

loving the cooter

22. big no-no in Texas. Pretty sure 2 ounces is a felony.

Posted at 11:13PM on Feb 21st 2008 by wait what

Actually 2 ounces is a Class B misdameanor, with a possible sentence of 6 months in jail. I know, I was once busted in Texas with roaches and pleaded to a years probation. He is better off taking a month in jail with a plea. He would be out in about 14 days. I had gotten busted teh day before I found out my wife was rpegnant and didn't go to court until she was almost due. only reason I took probation, was I didn't want to miss the birth. I also got a $350 fine, 80 hours community service, had to take a STD/AIDS class($15), and a Drug/alcohal class($100). Plus attorneys fee of $1000. Court cost of $153 and $40 per month for probation, which since has gone up to $45. I was one of the very few who actually made it through Texas probation. To be a felony in Texas you need to possess 5 pounds.

me bitchin

Holy crap!!!
Texas is harsh when it comes to drugs..............good luck kid.

Kelli

I do know it is stinky! :)

Kelli

FIBiker!!! Any input here?

WINKEY

we all have to remember its still illeagle in most states no matter how much you have.

Scout

2 ozs is definately jail time and/or a big fine with probation in SC - probably a felony in other states as well. In most states, anything over 1/4 is now considered "distribution" And to the person who said 2 ozs is only $100 - back about 20 years ago maybe - a 1/4 goes for $35.00 - $50.00 in most places now - even crappy stuff. And since when do the police need probable cause to search your vehicle? Ha Ha - tell all the people at various county jails that one and see what a laugh it gets you. You're lucky if you've never gotten pulled over because your hair was too long or you had Metallica blasting from the car stereo with the windows down. You people live sheltered lives LOL

wait what

Well I stand corrected, thanks to you and your two-second search on GOOGLE. I'll bet you feel like a big smart man right now.... the highlight of your pitiful life.

And since he had 2 ounces, it could be a class A misdemeanor, you don't know.

Anne Hathaway

He must be really sharp. Well, at least he's got all that talent to fall back on.