African Men Like Bush

2/21/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With 333 days left in office, George W. Bush toured Africa and stopped to pose for pictures with a group of shirtless Ghanaian musicians on Wednesday.
Bush in Africa
Wherever he goes, people seem to lose the shirts off their backs.

chincho

I REALLY DISLIKE YOU GEORGE W BUSH!!!

Stick

Im got me some new timbs and a starter jacket and I havent worked in five yearz. booyow.

Strong Badia

Hrmm aren't they suppose to be poor over there? Mofo's look like they've been eatin their weaties! Starvin Marvin got ripped!

maame

They are not musicians but dancers wearing Kente(rich and expensive cloth), Ghana has a rich culture and the people are friendly and full of life. i know because i'm from Ghana. its always sad to see uninformed comments, take a little time to learn about other cultures you'll be amazed. Bush we are glad you came.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Thats nice of President Bush to pose for photos with Obama's brothers and first cousin.
There is nothing like supporting the opposition during political delegate time. I bet Obama's kin folk showed old George a good time during the visit!

Linda

President Bush and Former President Reagan = Best Presidents EVER

Linda

All those that have bad-mouthed President Bush, listen up: When your rebate checks arrive to your home, send them back to him since you all think he is so terrible..Wait and see if a Lib gets into office..You won't even have the money to afford internet service to leave your disrespectful comments..All of your hard earned money will go to taxes..No more tax cuts or rebate checks for you..or anyone!

b. posey

I want a President that will bring our babies home from the war at the right time. A good ecomony ,right to life,education, taking care of the earth,and health care. I don't care if they are GOP or DEM just as long as they quit lying and do something!

Bash a Pap

So I see MIDWEST GIRL has bought that load of crap about Kathleen Blanco, Governor of LA. Well I got news for you sister... she had been trying for days to get teh Feds in there and they did not budge. So you can stop your lies now...

Bash a Pap

PS... George Bush has a 19% approval rating as of 2/21/08

What

Obama, what has he done- nothing but great speeches - (not even his) - not for the clintons but would be better then him.

5 cent

Which one is OBAMA?

Stick

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

Debbie/grandmother

Linda...A few years ago approximately 10 Presidents were listed as to how they would be remembered for greatness. Clinton was listed as the president who will be remembered in history who actually balanced the budget and got us out of debt for the first time in history. Not sure how Bush will be remembered...my grandchildren will know but there is no pride in the fact that he has done much to create just the opposite with our budget. I volunteer my time working with abused kids as a CASA and can't tell you how many services have been discontinued since he took office. I'm glad this mans tenure is almost over...

Alyssa

African men like Bush and so do the African women. Hanging all over them: http://www.236.com/news/2008/02/19/africans_finally_find_a_use_fo_1_4520.php