Britney Shocker!! Cops Leave Paps Alone!

2/21/2008 10:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears went to the Beverly Center last night -- and though her paparazzi entourage swarmed her, nobody got hauled to the pokey. The sidewalks are clear!

The former Lady Federline also wore long pants -- so, fingers (and legs) crossed, there will be no crotchographs today.

M

"17. proud aussie=kangaroo eater

Posted at 9:51AM on Feb 21st 2008 by RoughDaddy"

RoughDaddy = Swine

M

"32. first

Posted at 10:24AM on Feb 21st 2008 by AG"

Yeah, first to be 31 off.

JM

man, what a slaughterhouse

Adrienne

I want to see a Britney video game,

Karen

Kind of goes to show that it might have been someone other than Britney who called the police yesterday!!! The paps were blaming Britney, but there are other people in the world you know!

roughdaddy

what are you in charge of the retort on here? turdburglar...

Area 51

'M', seems like Britney's crotch has you a mite worked up. Perhaps you would consider de-caf.

roughdaddy

M see himself as a pooper scooper, cleaning up after (M)esses!! thats why he feels the need to correct everything...

JM

hush down, you're no prize either

Jim

you guys only want the BS stuff..... I have REAL info of Brittney having a quickie at an after concert party in Boston when she was only 18. My employed was a caterer that did after concert parties at a club in Boston and I walked in to a dressing room that Justin Timberlake & NSYNC were using for the food we provided. Well when we went to breakdown the buffet, my boss was in the room having sex with Brittney. She was wearing sweats & a ballcap, he had her pants down and was doing her from behind. one of the waitresses saw it too. everyone that worked at the club knew about it as well. My boss was threatened by Justin and his manager that they would have him killed if he ever told anyone. My boss told me later she was drunk and made the move on him and it was a 5 minute quickie. He was 36 and married at the time. You guys are not too smart not to follow this up... His name is Roger, I can provide an address and phone number. Call me 978-766-4453 Jim

Prince Von A-Hole

Awwww is wittle Harvey still pouting. Sounds like the little children are misdirecting your anger. She didnt get you arrested you did. She didnt arrest you the cops did. You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha You got busted Ha Ha

JM

some are laughing, some are crying - hopefully they can help EACHOTHER out

FIRST LOSER

FIRST = TOTAL LOSER

Kaywood Hopkins

Ha ha, Mr. Levin finally people are catching up to you. You make me sick making money off of Brittany's misfortune. Next time maybe they will arrest you Mr. Levin!

annoyed

32. first

Posted at 10:24AM on Feb 21st 2008 by AG

Um, I dont think so, AG, unless #32 is the new #1.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments