Britney Shocker!! Cops Leave Paps Alone!

2/21/2008 10:26 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears went to the Beverly Center last night -- and though her paparazzi entourage swarmed her, nobody got hauled to the pokey. The sidewalks are clear!

The former Lady Federline also wore long pants -- so, fingers (and legs) crossed, there will be no crotchographs today.

Area 51

It is kind of a yawner day at TMZ so far. Britney's crotch still stinks, Paris is still stupid. Heidi and Spencer are a snoozer story. Think I'll get back to this site later on. I'm gonna do something more intellectually stimulating, like watching The Price is Right.

mickey

Jim, your a skank. why would you post a story like that and then try to get people to "verify" your info? who cares if this did happen anyone, your talking about something that happened 8 years ago!

i dont know if anyone noticed, but looking at this video, she has her OWN hair - no extensions - it's short in the back, as it would be around a year later of having shaved her head - has she finally rid herself of the extensions? i hope so :)

mickey

kelli - i think there is a huge difference between shopping, eating, and normal activites, than entering into a legal agreement with the Courts - it's not that hard to comprehend :)

annoyed

Jim,

Does the name Canosa mean anything to you? Just wondering.....?

news

HARVEY LEVIN IS A ASS
HARVEY LEVIN IS A ASS
HARVEY LEVIN IS A ASS
HARVEY LEVIN IS A ASS
HARVEY LEVIN IS A BABY ASS

TMZ SUCKS!!!

FINALLY SOMETHING HAS STARTED TO BE DONE AGAINST THESE NASTY SUCKERS...MAYBE NEXT STEP FOR THESE SO CALLED (REPORTERS) COULD BE FINDIND A REAL DECENT JOB AND STOP BOTHERING PEOPLE... ABOUT MR LEVIN ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I HOPE HE DROWNS IN HIS OWN STINKY S*#T ALONG WITH HIS NASTY/ PITIFUL TMZ SHOW! GO AND MAKE FUN OF YOUR OWN FAMILY

shannonzz

GOOD FOR THE COPS!!! ARREST ALL OF THE CRAZY PHOTAGS AND YES THE TMZ PHOTAGS DESERVED IT!

TMZ SUCKS!!!

shannonzz

HARVEY IS COOOOLLLL !!!

news

H A R V E Y

L E V I N

I S

A

A S S

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

I'll bet her dad had something to do with the pants. "Now honey, you don't be-a flashing your snatchy for anyone but your good ol' daddy; wear pants tonight. Be back at midnight, 'cause I'll be ready fer you; I'll be done with jaime lynn by then..."

♥♥PEACE & LOVE FOR BRIT & KIDS & FAMILY♥♥

Britney / Family
♥════════════''ﺅ'ﺊﺋ♥ﺅﺊﺋﺋ'════════════♥
ღGOD BLESS..... ღ
ღGOD PROTECTS YOU...... ღ
ღGOD ILLUMINATES YOU.......... ღ
ღGOD GIVES PEACE TO YOU............ ღ
ღAND MUCH WISDOM............................... ღ
ღGOD BE WITH YOU.......................................... ღ
ღMUCH PEACE! MUCH PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ღ
ღPEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE........ ღ

♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪
ღPeace, Prosperity and Passion for you and your boys!!! ღ
♥════════════''ﺅ'ﺊﺋ♥ﺅﺊﺋﺋ'════════════♥
We wanna see your smile, girl!

shannonzz

HARVEY LEVIN FOR PRESIDENT ! SOME OF THE TMZ GIRLS I'D LOVE TO DROP INTO A BATHTUB OF BEER AND DRINK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon

POOR TMZ. SO YOU GOT TOLD NOT TO HARRASS PEOPLE AND THAT YOU WERE IN THE WRONG (WHICH YOU WERE). HOW DOES IT FEEL? YOU DISH IT OUT, BUT CAN'T TAKE IT, YOU BUNCH OF WHINERS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments