Funny Face, Er, Girl

2/21/2008 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A stunning Barbra Streisand, 65, chatted up a contractor outside her home in Malibu on Wednesday.

It's unknown when the scaffolding will go up around Babs.

Fox

I think she looks fine for 65, I wonder what the person writing this blog looks like. Im getting so sick of TMZ & their negativity.

Boston Kate

TMZ Staff - let's see some photos of your mothers.

Pink

I think she looks great, hope i look that good when I am 65

toomanydoggies

She looks great for a 65 year old woman, slim, fit and well rested.

shannonzz

PUT A BAG ON HER AND GO DOGGIE

cali-girl

Ahh. to posters #5 and #12, I think you guys need to have your eyes checked. Pronto!
Scary stuff.

TJ

What a bunch of morons on this site! You sit at your computers all day criticizing how people look...how pathetic is that? Go out and buy a Streisand album...once you hear her sing you will realize how ridiculous your comments are.

happy holiday season

mr brolin is really lucky that he can nail her everyday.

Kara

Poor Babs..Bad photo too..She 65 so dont be too hard on her...Shes tired..Its tuff to remain Beautiful all the time and diet and exercise and be in full makeup...Her husband is a GOOD Lookin man..I wonder how he feels about her..Good Money...

Nuts

omg who is that fellow.he has been in the sun to much perhaps.

Im just sayin

ABSOLUTLY YES to the Walter Mathou comments! I was trying to figure out what man she reminded me of, that was it!! With that said - regardless of what her physical appearance is, she is a legend with a voice of gold. Would you all rather she spent millions on plastic so you could rip her up for that, too? Maybe not a beautiful woman, but a great artist nontheless.

Firefly69

I see some of you are so harsh on her. Remember, everyone gets old, including you, there is no escape. Perhaps by then it is okay for others to call you such names.

Kelli

Imagine if she had a black weave bee-hive and cat eyes. You would have Amy Winehouses Mom! :)

Bob

She looks just fine for 65...great even...leave her alone!
And this from someone who does not agree with her political views.

cara

I am sure all you haters just look gorgeous all the time, be realistic, idiots.