Funny Face, Er, Girl

2/21/2008 2:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A stunning Barbra Streisand, 65, chatted up a contractor outside her home in Malibu on Wednesday.

It's unknown when the scaffolding will go up around Babs.

know it all

She looks like Harrison Ford in a wig..Come on Harrison...Stop joking us...

dee

To Debbie/Grandmother #53 - very well said from this Debbie/Grandmother to another.

DIanellen

She looks mean, I wouldn't want to work for her. I wonder what James Brolin looks like now (her husband) he used to be very handsome. Bet he's sleeping in a different bedroom!

Alex

She's sort of looking like the late Walter Matthau.

fwanga

Just because she is rich, smart, and married to a handsome man doesn't make her a better person you idiots!

Heard that she is a HUGE biyach when dealing with salespeople, waiters, etc...

Debbie/grandmother

Woody you are wonderful!!! Being positive is what keeps you young. Again, for those who are so negative about her looks...will one day be there too. I hope they remember their comments on this blog down the road. Reminds me of a time in my youth when I was living in Japan and pregnant with my daughter. We were in the military at the time. I was shopping in the base exchange and very pregnant. I am little and did not gain much weight...20 pounds I think. So as I passed these teenage girls I heard a moo from them. Went back to them and reminded them that one day they would most likely carry a beautiful life inside of them too and I wanted for them to always remember what they did...with regret. We all get old. It's a part of life.

Area 51

You're all wrong. It's Howard Stern.

susie

Old FUG!! Stay inside..

Debbie/grandmother

Thanks No Way...so glad there are other grandmother's out there too. Do you enjoy grandmotherhood also? I'm sure you do...

Baz

That's a man baby.

Lucy Phoenix

TarnishedAngel

You people are insane. You bitch when someone gets plastic surgery, then you bitch when someone decides to go natural and just let their age show. Jeeze...make up your mind.

IQ is showing

I'd like to see pictures of any of you nasty posters who happen to more than 30 years old, when you go outside your house on a normal day off work to talk to get the package from the FedEx man, or get your mail out of the mailbox. Or better yet, let's see pictures of TMZ staffers moms so we can make comments about them. Does everyone you know walk around in full makeup and perfectly coiffed all the time? People who are afraid to leave the house without makeup are sick, maladjusted and insecure...and fake!

JM

Figures

the music industry is DIRTY!

High Five