Jamie Lynn -- Baby Needs a Home Y'all!

2/21/2008 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Momma Lynn and baby-with-a-baby were spotted house hunting around Kentwood on Monday afternoon.

Of course, they stopped at the local Sonic for a little snack. Alleged baby daddy Casey "The Pipelayer" Aldridge joined the girls at one of their stops.

Unwed moms: click to see

JeanC

Going to buy it with Brits $$$$$$$$$$?

Nikki

So boring! Cant you just leave the poor girl alone?

happy holiday season

WE WILL GIT A HOUSE WHERE THE BATHROOMS ARE ATTACHED TO THE HOUSE. THEN WE FIND A HOUSE BIG ENOUGH TO HAVE BRITNEY AND ALL HER FRIENDS COME AND LIVE. THEN WE CAN ALL HAVE POSSUM STEW TOGETHER. THEN WE TAKE THE CURTAINS OUT OF THE BACK WINDOW OF THE PICKUP AND PUT THEM IN THE
HOUSE'S WINDOWS. YEE HAWW.

Barb

Jamie Lynn is such a sweetheart and I only wish the best for her. Good for her for having the baby and not killing it. Those are some values you could only learn in the South. Casey is a good kid and he and Jamie Lynn will make sure the baby gets the best.

Really?

This so makes me sick! She is just a child. I didn't have my first till I was 22 but I still felt like I was too young! I know she has money, but money doesn't buy happiness. And having a baby doesn't make a person grow up faster. It's sad. I sort of think she wanted this baby to have somebody love her and maybe knowing that this little person will always be there for her. Like nobody else is. They are all too concerned with themselves. You know, walking into the Brittney situation MONTHS TOO LATE, then crying saying that they didn't realize it was that bad! How couldn't they, it was all over TV!! And the same thing is going to happen to this young girl and her poor baby.

toomanydoggies

TMZ stalkers in Kentwood, Louisiana, HA! Where do you paps eat? Do they have a California Pizza Kitchen?

Me

Flash Forward 2011...Casey has just won custody of the baby from JL and a sizeable amount in child support...ma & pa have jl committed and get control of her money. Jamie's father blew all Brit's money while conservator, and she is bankrupt...he's been drinking again and now lives with his brother's family in a trailer. Brit has cut her parents off completely and is doing very well with them out of her life. She now has full time custody of the boys and KFed gets weekends.

Im just sayin

she could have easily kept quiet about her pregnancy and no one would know. She looks thin as a rail!

Tristania

This is good. It probably means JamieLynn and Casey are going to settle in in Kentwood and raise their child. If she's lucky, her "career" is over and she might not turn out like Big Sis. And why is being a "pipelayer" something to be made fun of? Being a cheap gossip monger is better?

Really?

im just saying, your so right. People woulen't have known. But it's sad to say that people would have gotten upset when they found out after she started showing. For some reason people in the country think they have to know everything about people on tv, and that is wrong. They deserve privacy also.

Moose

I don't know why she would be house hunting. It seems to me that both Spears girls ought to be home living with one of their parents. Preferably with their dad. I don't like, or trust the mom.

Amirra

To 'Well..." - You couldn't have said it any better. I personally don't support teen pregnancy, but good for her for having the guts to keep it and take responsibility.

Moose

#8
The Pipelayer comment, I believe in the context TMZ is using it is a sexual reference. I could be wrong though.

Me

Well...maybe you should tell Lynne Spears that...she's the one who sold the story to the tabs and sold pics of the baby before it's even born...sound like they want privacy???

ugh

Her baby daddy looks like such a douche, he probably only impregnated her because he has Kevin's motives. But then again, I wouldn't doubt it if the baby WAS Kevin's. We all know he has some powerful sperm. Her baby daddy looks like a blond gorilla.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments