Obama and Vanilla Ice

Together At Last?

2/21/2008 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama has been dogged with accusations that he's stealing stump speech material from Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, including his famous slogan "Yes, we can."

Several observers have pointed out that one of Obama's chief policy advisers used to work for Patrick, but as this hot-off-the-YouTube video suggests, maybe he's better off using a certain early '90s rap sensation -- if he really wants to convince the people that he's not a plagiarist.

me

I did vote and it was not for this clown.

ali

I was listening to a speech obama gave a few weeks ago . He said we are one people. Where did that come from? I think Barack hussein obama is fake and most of his speeches are not his own. Some of the media said obama has ran a good campaign and did not go negative, He did not have to the media did it for him. I beleive he has a different set of rules and everyone else has the same rules.

TJ

Hillary has been running around the country, saying OBAMA's phrase for change "YES WE CAN."
Hillary is a loser!! And she is a liar, who is still refusing to handover her tax records. WHY IS THAT!!
OBAMA handed his over months ago!!! YET Hillary is still refusing to do it. WHY IS THAT!! Is this how she is going to govern, to hide things from the American people.
Obama wants to bring transparecy, and honesty back to government. To end all the stupid fighting in Washington, and focus on getting things done for the American people. His record of serving in both the Illinois Senate fo 8years, and as a US Senator for 4 years, In all, since entering the U.S. Senate, Senator Obama has written 890 bills and co-sponsored another 1096. Proving that he is ALL substance, and ALL about work. He is also a man who thinks that our government can work better for the people with LESS input from lobbyists, and special interest groups who have for TOO LONG been running this country. Obama believes that the govenment if for the people and should work for the people, NOT for big business.

noitall

THAT'S NOT ALL THIS GUY HAS STOLEN............... IF ALL HE HAS TO OFFER IS COPIED SPEECHES, HOW THE HELL WILL HE BE ABLE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA AND HANDLE THE REALLY TOUGH DECISIONS AND SITUATIONS?

WHAT'S HE GONNA DO.....CALL HIS BRO IN MASS. AND ASK HIM WHAT HE SHOULD TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!??

OBAMA AND HIS WIFE ARE FEEKIN' LOSERS AND THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM WILL COME OUT....I JUST HOPE IT'S NOT GOING TO BE TOO LATE !!!

DJ

pogo,

Yes. This guy is taking a polygraph. It is schduled for next week. Click the ling to read the delails:

me

Please someone tell me how we can have billions and billions of people in the united states and this is the best we can do for people running for president.

me

Vote for me I am half black, p-l-e-a-s-e! I am black and will not vote for someone who has no experence to run my country!

noitall

JOE S..........If you're still on, can you enlighten me on the "Larry Sinclair" & Obama situation? Sounds interesting ....

ronni78

WE HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING WRONG NOW DONT WE....

thankyoulocust

OMG. I'm not even gonna waste any more time talking to all of you people. You may have a combined IQ of 30, and that's being generous. I hope none of you are old enough to vote.

MTL

Did you know Obama thinks abortion is okay?

Even worse, if a baby is born ALIVE during an abortion procedure Obama thinks it's okay to kill the baby.

Sorry, but I won't vote for anybody who thinks abortion or killing babies born alive is okay.

Abortion is MURDER, plain and simple.

Also Obama refuses to salute the American flag.

And this guy wants to be our president?

Ha! I won't vote for him!

I won't be voting for Hilary Clinton either - she thinks abortion is okay too.

Abortion is NOT okay - it's MURDER!

How can God bless a country or it's people that have an awful law Roe Vs. Wade in place and think it's okay to MURDER innocent unborn babies? Sorry, but He can't and He won't.

May God Bless us all.
MTL

roy

The problem is not that Obama steals his speaches from Deval Patrick, it is that the retoric is the same. We here in mass feel under the same spell as the rest of the country is now, listening to a message of hope,Devalls message was "together we can", he also promised an administration of hope and change, Once patrtick took the reins however he quickly learned that just spouting words does not make deeds.Experince is the key, and Hillary Clinton has that experence

ronni78

I THINK SOME OF THE RACIST WHITE FOLK ARE GETTING REALLY SCARED.

KARRIE

OBAMA TELLS PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR.......HE'S JUST ALL TALK...............HE SAYS WE'LL ALL GET HEALTH CARE.......YEAH OK.......WHERES THE MONEY COMING FROM..........HE'S ALL TALK........

Debbie/grandmother

Cheron...It goes with the teritory of running for office unfortunately. When someone is ahead and probably going to win the opposition must find something to discredit the candidate. They are doing this with McCain too. And don't be surprised if those trying to hurt McCain are possibly the radical right wing of his party who don't like him. I live in a community of very radical republicans and I have learned over the years that they are some of the meanest most hateful people to deal with.