Siegfried & Roy

Do Bette Midler

2/21/2008 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Siegfried Fischbacher (left) and Roy Horn (right) navigated their way around the Las Vegas scene last night at the premiere of Bette Midler's new show.

Siegfried and Roy
In 2003, Siegfried and Roy ended their long-running Vegas act after Roy was bitten on the neck by their white tiger, Montecore. The performing partners plan to stage a one-night only comeback next February to raise money for the Lou Ruvo Brain Institute.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

They both look as if they are about 1 quart shy of being fully embalmed.
It has taken a long time to get them right but it should be worth it.
They almost look.............natural?

Nuts

aahhhhhhhhh .why did you show this.their not wax figures?no way.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Hey, it's Harv's blow up dolls!!

MercyHumppe

Every time someone says "Montecore" or "mauled by a tiger" I crack up. It's funnier when it's someone who is very sincere about this gay German duo's love for animals.

Nothing, but nothing is funnier than this story, I'm sorry. Maybe a tiger will eat me one day and I'll regret my words.

jackschitt

Thank goodness they do it from behind, who could stand to look at those faces!

Mysty Maples

Roy needs to go back to the blonde/white hair like in the Cassidy comparison. He looked really good there, the black hair looks totally unnatural on him.

NUMbnuts

THESE TWO ASS PIRATES ARE THE CREEPIEST LOOKING DOUCHE BAGS!!!

TOTAL TOOLS, TOO BAD THE TIGER DIDNT EAT BOTH OF THEM FOR DINNER!!!

HOLLA AT ME!!!!

Colo.Girl

Roy looks like a wax figure that's starting to melt.

LOKI

Roy looks like he has something up his butt......Siegfried's hand?

At least maybe a few fingers...

LOKI

Amanda

You have to give these guys credit. Roy for working so hard in rehab and not wanting to put down the cat. Sigfired for sticking by his partner in the worst of times. I'm sure it isn't easy.

mnnml

I happened to be at Caesars Palace - and happened to be there watching the 'wax figures' walk (actually one was helped to walk) onstage. I'm no fan of animal's being trained for shows - but when I saw the one guy helping his partner get up to even stand for this picture - I clapped - - along with the other hundred or so people that were there. They are older - but no matter how they 'look' the criticism here is far more disgusting than anything these two have ever done. I guess its just society today. The comments here are disgusting.

hater

#14- dum dum, they are tigers not lions, BIG difference! that tiger mauled the hell out of him, ha!! probably deserved it like the dumbasses at the san fran zoo.....

hater

#51 RETARD, they are tigers, lameass!
#58 what a riot!LMAO

Aussie Mom

Cripes!!!! whats with all the toy soldier rouge on Roy and those caterpillar eye brows....

Lynn

Jeez!!! I thought Roy was a wax figure of Liza in drag!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments