Barron Hilton: Jail Food Sucks

2/22/2008 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The most recently pinched Hilton, young Barron, shed his DUI woes to dine at Katsuya last night -- where they don't serve meals on a compartmentalized plastic tray!

Hopefully, Barron isn't as heir-headed as Paris -- and his recent arrest won't turn into a future of crotchographs, nip slips and stripping exploits. Then again, that might be interesting.

Lana Caine

Harvy wishes he could get a nice crotch shot of Barron. It would be a perfect match, a sugar-twink.

dom

WHY do you guys insist on making a celebrity over another useless Hilton? Who gives a crickey about Barron Hilton? His first name is bad enough!

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Better call your Parasite sister to get some tips about how to act in Jail.
That is where you are headed......boy.

GOD

incestuous births = bad

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

These people (Hiltons) are nothing special. They are NOT celebrities. None of them has an ounce of talent in their bodies and all they are good for is tabloid scandal. Their first names (Baron and Paris) reflects their celebrity wannabe ideas but when the truth is told, neither of them act or are any better than regular trailer trash. When grandpa cuts off the money train to the entire clan, they will be forced to really work for a living. They will wish they had all of the money they blew on clubs, clothes and vehicles when they are working behind the front desk at a Motel 8 or pulling tricks in the back of a strip club. These losers should never have their photos published or be in the news because they are NOTHING.
Absolutely Nothing.

rob

Um...great parenting Kathy and Rick you should be sooooo proud of your kids. Do they really wonder why their kids are constantly getting arrested?? Are they THAT retarded??? If I was 18, living at home and got popped for a DUI......no matter how much $$ my parents had.....I would be grounded and not let out of the house PERIOD especially to go dine out at a local hotspot. If I refused to obey, at 18 years old, my parents would say ok, you're an adult, do what you want -- but get the hell out of my house and don't expect any help from me. But, I guess that is why my siblings and I are leading productive and law-abiding lives, and not driving around wasted putting people's lives in danger.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I can't wait to get that little jailbird in my shower at da jail.
He will cry for his momma!
Iz gonna make him my Bioch

Michelle

He needs to choke on that nasty jail food. Little punk.

cas

DANG! HOW MANY OF THEM HILTONS ARE THERE?

Raquel

well next time go to the jail your sister went to she didn't complain lol

Area 51

Borin' Hilton.

Lisa-Centereach

He's a DOUCHE

weaponscutie

The sad thing is....Paris HAS her own money...why?? Because people buy her nasty perfumes and clothing line....anddddddd these so called "hotspot clubs" pay her an ENORMOUS amount of money to show up and act like a slutty bar whore. So no matter how much money gramps gives to charity...she will still have plenty of cash to live a useless life.

annie

I HATE HIS PARENTS.

THERE'S FAVORITISM GOING ON.....THEY WERE THERE WHEN PARIS GOT OUT, THEY VISITED,THEY WERE SUPPORTIVE.
I'M HEARING ZIP ABOUT THEM BEING ANYWHERE NEAR THEIR SON........

THEY SUCK---AND I THINK KATHY HILTON LIKES THE SPOTLIGHT, SO SHE HAS NO PROBLEM WITH PARIS, AS LONG AS SHE GETS PHOTOGRAPHED WITH HER.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Yea the bars will quit calling pretty soon.
Her clothing and stank water isnt selling.
Her champaigne in a can tastes like the skunk water she is trying to pass off as perfume.
She is gonna be Poor white trash pretty soon instead of just white trash.
She is untalented, unattractive and unwanted by the majority of the USA.
Go Away Parisite........