Brit's Dad -- Key Player in Visitation

2/22/2008 11:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the conditions of Britney's visits with her kids.
Britney
We broke the story that lawyers for both sides have agreed to visitation in a therapeutic setting. Now we've learned the specifics. The kids can visit with momma, provided Jamie Spears and her psychiatrist are present. There are other strings, but at a minimum Jamie and the shrink are required.

We're told both sides are impressed that Jamie has stabilized Britney and the whirlwind surrounding her crazy life, and that's a core reason why a deal was struck.

Sources say Britney will begin seeing her kids again imminently.

Prince Von A-Hole

. Next post from TMZ will be something completely false like K-Fed found bruises on the kids or how she made a crazy phone call.

LAME

GOD! I hate this picture of her!

She looks like one of the psycho actors in my soap I watched from years ago!!! Janet from another planet!! LOL

Alan

GOOD , NOW LETS HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT AND SHE CAN STRAIGHTED HER LIFE OUT

Liz

Tuna marie you are a sick pathetic fool.

I'm so glad she will get to see her kids. They need their mother in their lives & I'm sure she loves them deeply. I just hope everybody will leave this family alone & the stinky paparazzi will quit following her around & reporting every little move she makes.

CheeZy

Stablized? She is still dating a Pap under her father's roof and flashing her vag? She
seems more misireable than ever. You want her with her to visit with her alchohalic sex
addict dad?

Now, I want to see Britney with her kids, but... I think Kaplan is just playing the media
cause he lost this one and wants to pretend like he is okay with it. Also.... it was SANDS
that scared the poop out of him and Kevin.

Way to go Trope and Trope to bad Jamie fired your asses.

Really?

Wonderful! I truly think her being able to see her kids is really going to help her! And the kids need their mom! No matter what kids need mom and dad! She may not be stable enough to have them without supervision, but she still loves them and they still love her. No matter what that won't change!

marilyn

Oh to all of those nathsayers that scorned the parents...

It takes a parent, not a lover nor a lawyer or a manager to get things right

Britney is indeed crazy, but put some underwear on her and get her away from the crazies and things should get better.

As a mother... I know

The Queen

AAAAHHHHH, I CAN FINALLY GET SOME SLEEP NOW!!!!!!!!!!

tuna marie

you're just jealous jess, everything I said is 100% correct. sorry hun.

He's just another Idiot

That's Great News. I'm so impressed with Papa Spears. Now if he can just keep the lowlifes away from her - like Sam and Adnan. She may be mentally ill but I'm sure she missed her boys and I'm sure they missed her. Now, if K-Dud and Kaplan will stop trying to steal all her money, things might work out.
Tuna Marie - Do you live in a Swamp somewhere? You sound mentally ill yourself.

j-ro

Go Papa Spears!

livinglifeorganic.blogspot.com

just wondering

...THIS WILL MAKE HER SOOOO HAPPY AND THE KIDS TOO...GOOD JOB MR. SPEARS, U SURE HAVE HAD UR HANDS FULL!!

tuna marie

when is poppa going to force his nutty daughter to wear underwear? we are all tired of seeing her vag every other day. i hope she wears some when she is with her children. oh the trauma for those 2 kids.

tuna marie

hope she doesn't forget her underwear!!

Liz

Coco

Sands & Troup & Troup had nothing to do with this. Mr. Spears, Kevin & the two attornies worked this deal out, something that never would've happened if Troup stayed on board & the monster Sam was still around.

Mr. Spears is just what Britney needed in her life. A girl is never to old to need her parents help.