One Famewhore to Another: Call Me Cupcake

2/22/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone's favorite "Real Housewives" exes, Slade Smiley and Jo De La Rosa, are back to swapping spit ... to both the relief and horror of ... everyone.

Sure, it's through the medium of a sweet, candy-topped cupcake, but the two are still looking mighty chummy. There was another chick hidden in the backseat -- though if that's Slade's new girlfriend, Jo probably shouldn't have been riding shotgun.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I went to the prom with her a few years ago.
We had a ball!

JaxJaguar

Jo is absolutely PATHETIC. I was SO GLAD when she left the show. If and when she ever comes on the screen, I immediately either mute the volume or turn the channel. No REAL MAN in his right mind would "date" this pathetic, shallow person. And to think that she actually thinks she is going to have a successful singing career is hilarious. Other than about 20 friends in Orange County, no one will buy the flopping cd.

jimbo

Who the f**k are these people.And why should we care?

Rosa

Responding to "JaxJaguar": You are full of baloney, because if you hatred towards Jo was real you wouldn't have even bother to leave a comment and bypassing the article all together. It seems to me that you have a case of racism or jealousy.

My comments? I love this couple together.........they are a perfect match

CoolGirl2008

Sounds like all you guys do is watch reality shows. Real fascinating.

Nobody cares about these people.

Ta!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

eeeeewwwwwwww tell her she ain't purdy .

EEWWWW YUCK!

Actually Jo and Slade are both really good looking in person! I saw them at the Fred Segal ANNUAL Sale. I didn't care for them on the show, but was surprised to find them looking better than on tv! THe WHOLE SHOW is RIDICULUS & ANNOYING anyway.

Bash a Pap

Sure they're good looking... but really come on... what purpose do these to people serve? None. They are not even remotly entertaining or talented. I predict this time next year TMZ will do one of those "who's butt is this?!" thing about her and we'll see him stumbling out of Promises.

Joe C

I guess she wasn't able to sleep her way into the music biz so she is back to her old meal ticket.

Black Teef

Jo has some sweet brown T I T T I E S.

eyrial

Jo WAS annoying and shallow, but I liked watching her narcissistic ways. I couldn't stand the cougar or the new 40 y.o. Tamara who thought she was all that.

I can't stand the previews for the NY Housewives show. I'm skipping it completely. They messed up big time.

ChrisJ

The show is incredibly shallow and Jo is the worst of them. She could not be more obvious in her gold-digging with Slade, who seems like a nice enough guy, trying to find a mother for his kids. He needs some therapy to get over her. She strikes me as a sociopath...only concerned with herself...competely disregarding anyone elses feelings.

LA GABBY

I FRIGGIN HATE THIS STUPID BITCH!!! SLADE CAN TOTALLY DO MUCH BETTER THAN HER FAKE ASS... LIKE ME...

lolo

OMG they should totally hang out w/ Speidie, then when both of there singles bomb they can all cry together. I think I'll start calling Slade and Jo............Slo, because there obviously too slow to realize that NO ONE likes them.

TB

Don't blame Jo for being a gold digger, it's dumb men like Slade who gives her what she wants $$$, cars, etc, etc.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments