I Want a New Drug

2/22/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old resurfaced at a Pebble Beach, Calif. event recently, looking splendid.
Huey Lewis
Huey's grandfather invented the red wax protective sealant found on various types of cheeses.

Although he received a perfect score of 800 on the math portion of the SAT, Huey dropped out of Cornell University in his junior year.

JuicyGirl

Gotta love Huey; but, he's not gonna be able to see much if he doesn't get those eyelid bags fixed soon.

cjs

Well supposedly he is HUGE you know where, now that's a sex tape I'd like to see !!!! David Cassidy also is shall we say "blessed" in that area.

Kat

He reminds me of one of those droopy eyed Basset Hounds. For being 57, he doesn't look that bad.

Babylon

I think Tommy meant that Huey owns a yogurt shop in Studio City called Yogurtree, http://www.myspace.com/hueysyogurtree

jackschitt

Holy Crap! Father time has beat the hell out of him! Poor Huey does look like he just came off a bender.

Crazygirl

Back in the day, he was bigger than Tommy Lee!!!!!!!!

Id Hit It

I like my men BIG. I'd definitely do it

NBTT

Huewy is smart as hell and before you say something negative check out his show..it is amazing and fun..
and so what if he looks older ..He is still hot.. and fun..

Karen

Saw him in Honolulu back in 1985 when I lived there. He was gorgeous then and not too bad now. The album "Sports" has to be one of the best of all time.

lainy

everytime i hear "power of love", i want to watch back to the future. lol. they play that song at my work ALL THE TIME too. hes definitely aged gracefully!

Hueyfan

I loved Huey in the 80's. I got to work security a couple years ago at one of his shows. I was backstage and he came off stage during a long instrimental part of "I Want a New Drug"...disapeared for about 2 minutes, came back past me to go back onstage, and I got stoned just by him passing me. Made me laugh...Huey doesn't want a new drug, he likes the old one just fine. He STILL puts on a great show, and he doesn't look nearly as bad as this crappy picture insinuates. Rock on Mr. Lewis, Rock on.

me

he is soooooooooooo cute.....

breezyme

wow....all i can say is....wow.. he looks like he had one helluva night last night & is majorly hung over, and just rolled outta bed.. saw him back in the day when they were hot & watta show they put on back then.. .loved their music then!!! but really when you go out & about brush the hair & wash the face for cryin out loud!!!!

mcb868

Looks like Jeff Gordon in the younger picture.

SAxlerod

Life has not been good to him!