I Want a New Drug

2/22/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old resurfaced at a Pebble Beach, Calif. event recently, looking splendid.
Huey Lewis
Huey's grandfather invented the red wax protective sealant found on various types of cheeses.

Although he received a perfect score of 800 on the math portion of the SAT, Huey dropped out of Cornell University in his junior year.

Hunter Elaine

what can i say...the man 's still all "heart and soul".Love HIM.
Hunter Elaine from Dominican Republic

day5628

GOD! WHY DO ALL US BABY BOOMERS LOOK SO CRAPPY NOW????? WE WERE ALL ABOUT LOOKS FOR SO LONG....ITS NOT FAIR! WHY HASNT SCIENCE HELPED OUR LOOKS???? I REFUSE TO LOOK LIKE MY MOTHER!!!!

Nani

You all need to remember your unkind remarks about this guy when you're pushing 60.
Being a professional musician puts a lot of wear & tear on your body anyway just from the hours & all the travel. Then add to that the fact that he's almost 60 years old... he doesn't look all that bad. I've seen better, but he's hanging in there pretty well, I'd say. Plus he's a darn smart guy. How many of you scored 800 on your math SAT????

Shia is a man now

Who cares about his face.....he's supposed to have an absolutely HUGE one!

DEVO

I danced on stage with Huey about 3-4 years ago in PA when I was about 21. He was hella hot! I felt like Courtney Cox in that Bruce Springsteen video. Go Huey! Hi Eric if you see this!

Concerned in NC

For those of you who make fun and derogatory comments about those of us in our older years......just keep in mind....your good looks and youthful appearance too shall pass. Enjoy the view in the mirror for now and then you can make the choice to accept who you are within and enjoy the rest of your life or continue to care only about yourself, instead of the important things in life. A word of advice, savor your youthful years now and mid years because there isn't a single one of you who will be spared in the aging process. You can prolong it if you want to waste your money on vanity, but most of us who are mature, happy, and have lived a fantastic life really don't need to "put on a fake mask" anymore., we are just enjoying each day for the important parts ; )

Weathered

How many wrinkle rolls can we count on his forehead...lets count them shall we

1...2....3....4....5!!! 5 Rolls on Huey's forehead alone....keep those eyebrows low huey lol

He must need a new drug :D

Mariah

If I have to read another dumb play off of, "I want a new drug" I will scream! "F" on originality tonight, people.

who cares?

gawd, he used to be sooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a pic from my 1st trip to Vegas that had Huey Lewis and the News as the headliner......

Course there were also, Redd Foxx and Richard Pryor....

NUMbnuts

LOOKS LIKE HE IS READY FOR A DIRT NAP!!!!

Surface Runoff

He looks like a pissed-on basset hound.

lonestar

He can play golf with the big boys but does not play very well. My dad says he thinks he is a big time goler at pebble beach but he needs lessons. My Mom said he has a big one

sandi

This is what happens when Louie and Dewie abdandon you....

anonymous

really not bad....

campy

Y'all should step off of Huey.