I Want a New Drug

2/22/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 57-year-old resurfaced at a Pebble Beach, Calif. event recently, looking splendid.
Huey Lewis
Huey's grandfather invented the red wax protective sealant found on various types of cheeses.

Although he received a perfect score of 800 on the math portion of the SAT, Huey dropped out of Cornell University in his junior year.

anonymous

thank you, rusovain!

justafan

This man has an outstanding ability to uplift the soul through his music.. He is also rumored to be a truly caring individual, who I am sure, would be a true gentleman upon receipt of such negative comments about what amounts to be a topic that really is of no consequence to his many adoring fans - of which I am one. Huey ... looking forward to seeing the band in Orlando ... rock on soul broth'a ...

Stephan

"I've been back in time!"

Alsgal

RIGHT ON "rusovain". The youngsters will not understand for a few years. We all age people!!!!! And it looks like Huey is doing it all natural. I still think he ROCKS. Would love to see him in concert again and again.

Jerra

I HEARD HE HAS A HUGE "MEMBER" IN HIS BAND!!! THAT'S WHY HE ALWAYS GOT THE LADIES...

Jayne

He looks great in the music video for his and Garth Brooks' remake of "Workin For A Livin" its a really good cover too!

Draya

Can't snark on Huey! Love him!

Cassie

he was haleys dad on One Tree Hill like 3 years ago. he looked alot better then.

Joel Rossetti

hey Huey!!! How's the bowling average? You put the most wicked hook on that ball I've ever see. Swear it's gonna make a U-turn. Cedar Lanes is still open in Fresno. Same old crowd hanging out in the coffee shop!

olderbabe

Okay kids, this is your mother speaking . . . leave Huey alone! He can sit at my reading table any day he wants. He can bring his fresh-shot ducks over and I'll clean and cook them. Just let me know when he will be back in Sacramento. As for size; that and good looks are an accident of birth. You either have them or you don't. Huey Lewis is more than body parts. It really isn't about having a large and impressive instrument. It is all in how you play it. He will always be a giant in the business of pleasing our ears.

She looks great

He looks old.

Who says men look better when they age? Oh yeah, men say that.

lonestar

He must have just got off the links and had a long week. WE all grow old and some better than others. We all want to go back in time to our youthful days. He can still put on a mean show you should go see him.

cm

i would still do him

Sandup

I saw him perform last year in a small venue in our area..He didn't look this bad, but by his attitude, we could tell Huey was not happy with the attendance and response of the crowd so he cut the show short - and I was hoping to hear his most famous song- "Power of Love" which he neglected to sing for us! I guess he made enough money years ago (or his Grandpa did) to have an ego problem! With that kind of money , I could tell him about a few ritzy rejuvenating spas!

mom

back in october 1988, downtown santa cruz,ca was almost destroyed by the loma prieta earthquake (7.0!!) huey and the news came into town under an assumed name and played a free benefit concert for the locals and rescue workers. he's a good guy, that picture doesn't do him justice.