Shauna Sand: Busty and Busted

2/22/2008 11:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ caught that sexy connoisseur of Lucite heels, Shauna Sand, at the strangest of places last night -- a plastic surgeon's office! Wait, that's not weird at all!

The classy mother of three -- wearing clothing more appropriate for a strip club than a rainy winter evening -- explained why she was icing her face, and the origins of her skimpy top that reads "Bony Pony Ranch."

Check out TMZ TV's piece on Shauna! Check your local listings.

Linda

IS THIS THE MOTHER OF THE ONE WHO IS ON THE BACHELOR? THEY LOOK A LOT ALIKE!

Linda

UMMMM...ALSO, SHE SHOULD PROBABLY GET BREAST REDUCTION...LOOK AT HOW THEY ARE SAGGING....NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL. WOMEN WITH BREASTS LIKE THAT SHOULD PROBABLY NEVER BE WITHOUT A BRA....IT'S JUST UGLY!

Lenn K.

Shauna has gone downhill as fast as Pam Anderson. This looks like a race to the gutter for her and Pam!

roughdaddy

that chic was amazing pre lozenso lamas!!! i think he fouled her....bastard!

Andre

WOW! I usually don't care to comment, but she is SOO HOTT, I couldn't help myself, I had to say something!
OMG she is HOTT!!!
Please have her on TMZ everyday, evey single day!
Best Wishes
Andre

Nelson

Who??? How old is she????? Not enough plastic surgery in the world to erase the used up look out of this one.

nerf

So what that she flaunts it? She certainly has the body for it. Although I don't know why she doesn't dress a little classier, she would still look very sexy. Very pretty and she seems very nice.

ac sports book

nice rack!

S.

more likely a filler, not botox, the injection area she's covering indicates the naso-labial folds...Juviderm or Restylane....

danny

lol she was so embarrassed, "i can't believe you find me everywhere i go, this is ridiculous, i don't know how you guys find me!"

Melcarek69

Who the Hell Is She???

DM

She had her lips done. They do a dental nerve block for the lip area b/c getting Restalyne in that area is extremely painful. She should lay off the Resty. Looks like a duck.

Gypsytrill

She is one of Lorenzo Lamas' ex-wives. I remember seeing pix of them as a family when they were still married, and she wore terrible makeup, that nasty, cheap look of dark lipliner with much lighter lipstick, yuck. But at least then she was dressing more decently than now.I feel so sorry for her three daughters, once they reach a certain age, they will be so embarassed to have her as a mother, if they don't turn out slutty like her.

Dawn Buttimer

She's so classy and pretty.

But then again, I also thought that lady in "Throw Momma From the Train" was a super hot fox.

MIMI