Supermodelsaurus Says 'F*** You' to Paps

2/22/2008 4:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Supermodel relic Lauren Hutton, 64, was snapped by paps as she left Mr. Chow in the rain last night -- and the gap-toothed beauty was not havin' it AT ALL.

After she finally got into her car -- she had a pointed salute for photographers.

kim

So classy =( There is never an excuse for vulgar language or hand gestures. Esp for someone her age - its so immature. As if she isnt used to paparrazzi by now.

Michelle

Yeah!!!!! I like it!!! Good girl Lauren!! =)

shannonzz

PAPS SUCK !

nancy

Hurray for Lauren! Another member of the anti-paparazzi club.

For people who don't know--obnoxious paparazzi such as exist today are a very recent phenomenon that came into being because of TMZ etc. So no, she shouldn't "be used to them by now." She has the good sense to know that the paps today are pigs and not deserving of anyone's respect. And she has the guts to make her quick "editorial comment."

Some people just don't get it. It's the paparazzi who are vulgar.

Prince Von A-Hole

I suppose she should have stayed home. Didnt she listen the the chief. Maybe the paps thought it was Britney so its Britney's fault

ATLchick

I agree with Cheryl Teiggs.
I have a gap in my teeth, weigh 400 lbs and smell like stale milk. Am I attractive?

Prince Von A-Hole

See now damn it if Britney would stay home these things wouldnt happen. Or is Ms Hutton one of the air head youngsters the chief was refuring to.

roughdaddy

thats one classy lady right there,,,she can gap/spit without and open mouth....

jollyex

I didn't think old people flipped anyone off. I'm shocked!

Trish

If these "celebrities" don't want their picture taken then find another profession. YOU knew the game when you wanted to be "famous". How pathetic are these self obsorbed unrealistic idiots? I mean really. They'd be crying in their soup if nobody gave them any attention. This woman should be thrilled people even remember her...

Noelle

Tacky old gap tooth bitch.

Studly

Yeah she flipped them off, one of those guys called her an alcoholic.

mickey lou

You can take the girl out of the trailor park but ya take the trailor out of the girl.

miss mary mac

she could eat at IHOP.There are no photags there.

Sillyme

She's not stupid enough to let you get a upskirt for free.. In October 2005, at the age of 61, Hutton agreed to pose nude for Big magazine. "I want them (women) not to be ashamed of who they are when they're in bed," Hutton told ABC's Good Morning America.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments