Brit Back with Her Boys

2/23/2008 4:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsBritney has reunited with her sons today -- the first time since her January 3rd meltdown.

Brit's boys were driven by K-Daddy's bodyguard to Spear's Studio City home, according to People.

And as we first reported yesterday, Jamie Spears and a psychiatrist must be present for every visit.

Angiebaby

The only thing in this whole world that matters is your babies are once again in your arms. Cherish these moments... they are all that make life worth living.

BRIT.FAN

I.M SO .....

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR YOU BRIT AND YOUR BABIES.

I HOPE THIS IS A NEW BEGINNING FOR YOU...

GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME

Sofire

Man oh man I never knew there were so many cynics in America (assuming that the majority of bloggers here are in the US) Give the girl a chance. Have faith in her recovery. Her kids need her. Sounds as if alot of you cats have had bad relationship with your Ma's and want Brit to fail also. May she succeed and prove all of you WRONG!!

Karen

She never physically abused them and kids are affected by separation from their mother The children need to see that their mother is still there. Poor babies are probably so confused by it all. I can only imagine what we will be reading about in the years to come.

Quiet

If she had them full time she couldnt hack it on her own. She needs assistants becuase she just dosent have it to be available and alert to her own kids 24/7. she would collaps in 72 hours on her own with the 2 kids.

sighhhhh

Awwww....I am so glad she got to see the boys. I know she really loves them...and they her. I hope things work out for Brit. She's not a "bad" or "mean" person....she's just sick.......and hopefully getting better. I think her children are a good thing for her. Good on K-Fed, Jamie and everyone that helped this happen.

debv

Hopefully, this will inspire her to get herself straight, change her lifestyle a little and put her children first.

Debbie/grandmother

sighhhhh

93. Listen...We all face some kind of adversity in our lives and experience crisis periods. None of us is immune unfortunately. I am grateful to her dad for helping her and precipitating this reunion with her babies. If she can get her life together again with the help of family, friends and the professionals then more power to her. She has been in an abyss of darkness no thanks to those who helped her get there and took advantage of her mental insability. Get better Britney. I'm with you girl and I embrace your healing. The kids deserve to have a happy healthy mama. YOU deserve that too.

Posted at 4:37PM on Feb 23rd 2008 by Debbie/grandmother

Well said Debbie....I'm with you!...and Britney!

sighhhhh

Posted at 4:37PM on Feb 23rd 2008 by Debbie/grandmother

Well said Debbie....I'm with you!...and Britney!

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

snowboardchick

hey, YankeesRule, Yes, I do have kids. Nothing would take me away from them, which is why I know that she is mentally ill. Only someone who is ill could do the things she did. I read some things about her family....her paternal grandmother commited suicide. This stuff is hereditary and the fact that she was pushed and pushed her whole life into the spotlight while her mother spent her money did not facilitate a healthy upbringing. She doesnt know how to be a mother, she was never taught. She has not sense of reality. All she has is a lot of money.....and where is that getting her? She has no idea how to handle anything, she was never taught life skills or street smarts.

Debbie/grandmother

Thank you GOOD...I think we should be rooting for her rather than putting her down. Those who express such negativity I would just say...if you were at your lowest low wouldn't you want someone there who cares and shows you compassion to help you get back on track? We will all be there at some point whether it be mental illness or fighting cancer or grieving from a family death...whatever it is. We will all face something in ours lives that will just feel like a punch in the stomach. It's good to have someone who loves us to pick us up. I'm grateful to her family for saving this kid.

pig

97. Kaplan (k fed lawyer) is making britney pay for his ongoing fees , near 1 Mill . Investigate this lawyer -- kaplan.

Posted at 4:47PM on Feb 23rd 2008 by Joh

MAYBE IF SHE DIDN'T BLOW OFF ALL HER COURT HEARINGS, THE LEGAL FEES WOULDN'T ADD UP YOU MORON

Mr. Hat

Re First Loser:
I didn't know their standards were so low. Don't have to spell to become one?