Brit's Visit is Over!

2/23/2008 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's visitation with her boys ended at noon today, and K-Daddy's bodyguard grabbed the kids and left Brit's home at the Summit in a hurry.

Hopefully this visit with her kids can get the popwreck back to normalcy. Whatever that is!

Kelli

Lauren, that was not interesting eithier.

name withheld

Britney is as skilled of a parent as most new mothers are,

Let's not forget how young the children are. Imagine how happy they were to hear their mothers voice and the sheer joy experienced by all.

Finally, normalcy for Britney.

Everything else is just HYPE

Kelli

depends on which voice she talked in.

wtf

Don't be so sure the boys even know who she is anymore. My son was 1 1/2 when I got my haircut. My son wouldn't come to me for anything! He screamed at the top of his lungs and cried. I was with my best friend and he clung to her and wouldn't have anything to do with me.

The boys are used to strange faces and would accept her as they do any stranger but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even remember who she is. Too much time has past and Kevin didn't handle it right. He should have talked about her, showed pictures and let her speak to them on the phone. It's sad but this will have a lasting effect on them.

Kelli

did you have a british voice to, mmmmmk?

tammy

Poor little boys probably don't even remember her, especially the 1 yr. old. She practically ran off the delivery room table after he was born.

wtf

@

I understand what you are trying to say but you are talking about a mental illness and sane people. The mentally ill was kept away as they should have been but Kevin should have talked about her and showed her picture and kept her a part of their daily life until she was well enough to re enter. He admitted he never taked about her to the boys. She simply vanished from their life. She didn't ask for this illness and understanding from those that love her was/is needed. This is 2 very young boys that have been without mom, it was up to those that were "healthy" to keep her in their memory.

Kelli

Kevin maybe didn't talk about her because he didn't know if and when she would be around again. How was he to know if she would be well? Besides how do we know what he talks about in private with his boys. Maybe he chose to keep that info out if the press. I am proud the way Kevin has handled this.

hahahaha!

I agree @, we dont' really know what Kevin did or didn't talk about with the kids where "mom" is concerned... it's not his duty to keep Brit golden in his kids eyes...he's agreed to visitation and She only lost that right after the whole 'I won't give them back' fiasco...he has nothing to prove..she is the one who has to show she is ready , willing and able to make changes to have the right to be part of her kids lives at this point.

He's just another Idiot

I am so happy that Britney is on the road to recovery. I bet it was a happy reunion today between she and her boys.
I know that Britney pays for EVERYTHING for gold digging K-Fed: his house, his clothes, his car, his food, his lawyer, etc. But, why should she have to pay for his body guard and his spokesman? Does that lazy loser expect her to support him for the rest of his life? Sure looks like it. Hope the boys don't grow up like him - uneducated and depending on women for support. He needs to go to a Shrink, too, to find out why he is such a deadbeat lowlife - always mooching off of Britney.

hahahaha!

I'm sorry.. umm what's Brit's education level again??? Not a K-Fed fan but when it came down to it.. one of them acted like an adult , stood up and put the kids best interests first.......and it wasn't Brit.

name withheld

maybe you should check your local listings for CSI or One Tree Hill.

redbird

i don't know how long a truck ride it is between kevin's and britney's house, but i would not want my two little ones riding with guards, seems mom or dad or a close relative should be with them during this time to me...

wtf

Proud of Kevin?? He was going to do a reality TV show until it finally came public that Britney was Bipolar.

1. Early on Kevin said Britney was Bipolar, he knew this. But when he wanted to fight in court he put it off as drug abuse even convincing her own mother it was drugs, It was an easier fight to win and by god he was right he won. Now her condition is known and being treated, she will get better and I'm sure he is pissed about this.

WHY IS IT only until Sands outted his shady tactics did team K-Fed let Brit see thre kids? Can you say damage control?

2. Everyone praised Kevin for hiding the kids from the press, yet behind the scenes he was making a deal for a TV show ABOUT THE KIDS!!

3. That same non media whore (yeah right) has never been shown with the boys. He has been seen outside smoking, out at clubs, out with women but never NOT ONCEwith the boys. The security is with the boys, the nanny, never Kevin. YET!!! There was a TV show in the making! Yep no free pics but pay him and that is different. We won't even talk about is he really raising the boys or are the lack of pics because it all lays with the hired help?

4. Shar Jackson admitted on youtube to perez that Kevin does do drugs. HMMMMM where are his drug tests?

Shar says Kevin is her best friend and the best dad, she talks about the boys often. Why not mention this friendship is needed for her to continue to recieve 6K a month from Kevin. This man doesn't even work! This 6K is from Britney's child support, For her boys, you know the same person who has a pre nup saying she wasn't to pay for those 2 other kids!! Yeah she is payinbg for them and you can bet your ass Shar will kiss ass to keep getting that money from her best friend Kevin.

He's just another Idiot

Elle - You must be Slimeball Sam, Slimeball Adnan, Slimeball Kaplan or Slimeball K-Dud. Britney will get herself together some day - I'm not so sure about you.