Penelope Cruises into LAX

2/23/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In town to present at the Oscars, Tom Cruise and Matthew McConaughey's ex-girlfriend, Penelope Cruz, arrived at LAX on Thursday.

The Scientology escapee's current Oscar-nominated boyfriend, fellow Spanish hottie Javier Bardem, was nowhere in sight.

Lenn K.

The funny about Hollyweird is how they keep pass each other around. Everyone either dated or slept with someone they work with or met at celeb party. It really incestuous in Hollyweird.

Ms. Sugar Walls

FIRST...BIATCHESSSSSSSSs!

Ms. Sugar Walls

2nd! boo hoo!

roughdaddy

for a small frame thats one stacked senorita!

GAMountainGirl

Even if she did just get off a plane from Spain, she looks damn good. I don't care if she did date Tom Cruise, it was before he went really over board with Scientology. And honestly, who wouldn't want to date Matthew McConaughey. He's HOT!!! She always has incredible taste when it comes to evening gowns on the red carpet. I can't wait to see how she wow's us again :)

Kelli

hahahaha, guess #4 has had enough. Trying to give virus'! hahhahaahaahahahahahahah.

Kelli

She is a hot little number. Don't understand why she hasn't settled.

Kelli

never heard of her.

Carolyn A-B

Penelope Cruz is gifted and talented and doesn't need to be defined or identified by her exes. She and Carmen Maura have helped advance Spanish cinema and she was well known ( by the likes of Almodovar) long before she met either of those boychicks.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

We went to the prom together in Huntsville Alabama in 1988.
She was a hot momma then and is now. She is coming over for drinks later this evening.
Cant wait to sell the video!

JDtheDJoftheJR

Everytime I see her my "neighborhood" grows bigger.

big balls

that bitch would sell anything for the right price including her big fat ass

LosCabos

Tom Cruise, Matthew M. and all her former co-stars are her exes. And her current flame is her latest co-star, Bardem.

FIRST LOSER

What exactly are you telling people about yourself when you post FIRST? I am a Board-certified phychologist with the American

Institute of Smart People and these are my conclusions:

FIRST =

- my parents did not pay enough attention to me
- I am fat and ugly hiding in a room all day waiting for TMZ articles
- I couldn't hold a rational conversation with facts or opinions to save my life
- I have nothing intelligant to say (ok on TMZ that is normal but still illuminating)
- even my pets hate me
- I have NEVER had sex with another person in the room (masturbating in a tent while camping doesn't count)
- I just learned to count, sort of
- In my advanced sexual devience I tried to post 'FIST' but made a typo
- I like to embarrass myself by posting FIRST - yeah I am so cool! and having the post show up 3rd
- I like to pretend that extrememly simple, meaningless things like posting FIRST are actually difficult, and that by succeeding I

am proving my life DOES have a value

Remember our slogan 'People are Smart!'.

Have a therapudic day.

ATLchick

She is so beautiful! I actually liked her with Tom Cruise because it gave him a chance to eventually return to being a normal human being. However, he proved too weird for her. Scientology is a joke! Yet Katie Holmes, an innocent from Ohio, has bought into it hook line and sinker. Sad really.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments