Von Ahole Gets Dirty with Miss Germany

2/23/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von Ahole strapped on his waterproof man panties to join Miss Germany, Angelina Glass, for some strange PR stunt at a home decorating expo -- where the Groper of Grunberg's actions under the water won't make Zsa Zsa proud.

Why the Perv of Papenburg was chosen for this task this is a mystery -- as he creepily sipped champagne with the bikini-clad beauty while acting passive and aggressively sexual.

KO

LOL

cat b

That poor Ms. Germany ...she will have nightmares for centuries...

FIRST LOSER

LOL = FIRST = LOSER!

Yo

Was he there to buy a "chacussi" or "shacuzzi"? I love this guys accent. And he really knows how to sport the BLING. Those europeans have the best bathing suits. Thanks again TMZ for making my day.

Trucker Lemonade

Im reading/commenting about this embarrassing old Kraut on a sunny Saturday afternoon.. Who's the bigger loser now, huh?

Barb

I'm actually impressed how he is in such good shape...

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I took Ms Germany to the prom in 2004 and had a ball. We danced and danced and danced. Then we went back to my jacuzzi and relaxed to the sounds of Buddy Holly and The Crickets. She is suppose to come over to my place tonight for more jacuzzi antics.

cat b

I tell you vaut goes on under z water...SHRINKAGE...

sherricheu

What a freak!! Do us all a favor........go back to the country you came from and stay in your dungeon.

kelly

what an old perv.. hope his wife throws him out of the house

roughdaddy

-someone's counting the day till sza sza have that prolong sleep
-I can find better gigs than that for ms germany

Millie

The girl is quite safe, he is a fairy!

Brandy

poor girl you could see in her eyes and face she was not all that comfortable and hecomments he had she looked like "oh crap" and did you notcied how he was pointing to her boobs and shaking his head yes a prev

zoso

The guy's bod actually ain't too bad for his age. I think he is an absolute trip. I would love to drop a couple of hits of acid with him and throw Lep Zeppelin's first album on the turn table. Preferably You Shook Me or Dazed and Confused.

big balls

THIS BITCH BETTER WATCH OUT THE OLD GEEZER WILL STICK IT IN HER. AND SQUIRT THEN THE NEXT THING YA KNOW THERE WILL BE A CUSTUDY BATTLE LIKE WITH ANNA NICOLE

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments