Von Ahole Gets Dirty with Miss Germany

2/23/2008 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Von Ahole strapped on his waterproof man panties to join Miss Germany, Angelina Glass, for some strange PR stunt at a home decorating expo -- where the Groper of Grunberg's actions under the water won't make Zsa Zsa proud.

Why the Perv of Papenburg was chosen for this task this is a mystery -- as he creepily sipped champagne with the bikini-clad beauty while acting passive and aggressively sexual.

pissed!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm telling VICTORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Soosie

While he is a total douche bag, he's in remarkable shape for his age. He's tone and fit, even in a speedo. He's still a creep. I'd be running for the hills. He looks like crap with the '80's medallion bling.

louise jones

I dislike him but have to admit he is in great shape, something you can't say for a lot younger movie stars.

Sam

ewwwwwwwwwwwww Von Ahole and them speedo's yuck, thats just nasty.

TMZ reader

I think he's hot and sexy for his age.

parishilton

his bling is a bit too Mr. T for my tastes. but one can not take away the fact that he looks great for an 80 year old. he kind of cracks me up actually.

Triple Play

Prince von bunghole is more like it. Where is his beautiful wife and famous Gabor sister? He is a PIG. Poor Poor MS. Germany being in the same water with this pervert. YUK

from Canada

I had no idea! He actually looks pretty hot in the speedo, no matter what his age.
After seeing this picture, I can finally believe it was possible for the Prince to sleep with gorgeous Anna Nicole Smith. Anna liked older rich men and this guy would definitely be a sexy catch!

Kia

I just vomited in my mouth

melindawarren

He's got a frat body for being so old!

NUMbnuts

HIS REAL NAME IS FREDDIE PRINZ, HOW INTERESTING.

IN GREAT SHAPE FOR AN OLD FART.

I MIGHT BONE HIM IF I WAS A FEMALE.

Kia

Funny... as soon as he said --You don't know what's going on under the water -- the girl pulls her hands out of the water. She doesn't want people to think she was touching that perverts peter-piper.

srgreen

TMZ . . . why don't you stop already with your endless reports on this jerk. You are the ones who made him a sudo-celebrity. No other site or TV show will give him airtime. As much as I love TMZ - I'm begining to wonder if you are getting a kickback for putting him on 24/7. Enough already!!

tired of cry baby

the only one with more sexual innuendo is you tmz !!! how does living in a glass house feel? my god, everyday you guys act and talk just like vin a-hole. is'nt that harvey's dad ? i'm just saying!!!!

Cartman

I get the feeling TMZ doesn't like this guy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments