Aguilera's Genies Poppin' Out The Bottle

2/24/2008 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Post-baby Christina is looking mighty healthy -- in the boobage arena! Xtina was out at Villa last night with her hubby Jordan, and has turned into quite the sexpot after having her son in January. Aguilera has been sporting nothing but low-cut tops lately, obviously enjoying her newfound cleavage.

Along with everyone else.

Deliman in the 206

Thanks for the Mammaries!!!

danny

Christina's juggs have become HUGE!

horsehungboston

I am sorry, but I dont think they get THAT big and perfect when your breast feeding. I bet she had them enhanced a bit and is using this as an excuse. She is showin those puppies off just a bit to much to have it come from nursing.

jimmy d

HER HUSBAND IS TURD UGLY

Lillian Gorham

GET A NURSING BRA, YOU UGLY OLD COW! YUCK!

Lillian Gorham

JLO IS MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN ANGIE, LOLOLOL! WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? JLO IS A WRINKLED UP UGLY OLD HAS-BEEN.

Bubblebunny

She always wanted Boobs, and now she doesn't know what to do with them ! (Hint : Just a hint of cleavage will suffice-in my experience, they get too dusty when they are taken out for a walk, and not covered.) I can't be bothered dusting and polishing my boobs all day long, especially in NYC or LA. Too much information for strangers, too. I keep my DDDs covered, except for my husband, he likes it that way. More respectful.

TMZ reader

She's gross!! Always has been and always will be.

Bubblebunny

Let's rate these Mamas:1) J-LO is the most pretty, and natural. (No, I'm not Puerto Rican, although my husband is a Span-Yid.)
2) Christina is cute, and talented, better singer than J-LO, looks good if wearing make-up.
3) Angelina is attractive, and does great PR. I personally feel that she can't act. Helps society.

CaliforniaGirl

Um, TMZ, she has enormous implants already, where have you been? Hello?

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

I just wonder that she ended up w/ an unattractive guy why did she pressure herself into gettin implants? cause u know they're r fake, her first pop cd, where she climbing out the window of a taxi, u can c her whole flat chest. that heavy make-up an huge implants make her look like a spanish cheap ho

Amanda

CHRISTINA NEEDS TO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

BeBe

Give me a break! She had breast implants put in a few years ago so that is what boobies look like that are half plastic and half milk. If you think that is sexy - you need to get your head looked at.

K15

Yeah, Kelli stop it- you're a loser! Who cares if your first. Do you just sit there all day waiting for another story to post? Get a life. Xtina- cover those baby feeding balloons up! I nursed, too and no one wants to see that- go home and feed your baby, that has to be painful!

Kacky

I think the display is very sick and needy. This is a woman with psychological problems.