Holy Moly -- Look At That Baby Bump!!

2/24/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's no denying it. Brangelina are trying to make the world more attractive, one child at a time!

While the two are still mum on pregnancy rumors -- Angie's belly did the talking for the both of them yesterday at the Film Independent's Spirit Awards. For the record, Brad's rep had no comment. Suuuure.

Tammie

BigTicket..... You're an idiot.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

I'm doing a thesis on people who claim they're doing a thesis on people who comment on TMZ. I was short on people...........until now. Oh, and who really gives a crap about these 2 idiots?

Kelli

Celebritys sucks, so does your comment. Biology doesn't make all families. Go use your outhouse now.

crimson pixie

Brad looks like "a middle aged lounge lizard", (I didn't think that up -- I'm paraphrasing) and angelina looks like an unwashed Morticia, bloated with gas,

surreal

Angelina looks like a chimp in that picture.

ken

Brad said:
I can live without Jennifer, but I cannot live without kids"
do you people understand me and leave me alone".

Angelina said:
I don’t understand whatever I cover or I show my bump, your people always mad, what’s wrong with you??”

Jennifer said:
Thanks for helping me and loving me, please stop now I think that more than enough, I get a big headache”.

People said:
SORRY we don’t have anything to do

Kelli

Sorry, can't follow that! What?

Hyde

Oh man, I'm so sick of them. This "coy" garbage has got to stop. And the world won't be all that much more beautiful-remember all the plastic surgery Ang has had? They gonna cut the kids up, too?

cbee

____________________

LOL! I think Jen should be laughing her ass off at these two. Wait till these little kids grow up. They're babies now, but will learn to love knives, hell raising, and blood rituals just like Maw.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

I think Brad wore that suit when he was dating Juliett Lewis. Goes to show you, money can't buy everything.

demented and sad but social

The skank had/has zero woman friends--that is a true sign of a bad person and had to steal someone else's husband. Pitt must also accept responsibility for being a cheat and I would have some respect for them if they adopted a handicapped or disabled child. They are just looking to adopt what they perceive as beautiful children (in appearance only). They are disgusting together. Still bang her though, but only once; couldn't get over the fact that she was worn out by Billy Bob.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

They'd better grow some more arms if they're gonna keep birthin those bay-bees! You never see all of them out at once though. They must have a kid of the week club.

cbee

I wish they would get the eff out of New Orleans. All they are doing is rebuilding crack neighborhoods Katrina swiffer broomed away.

Robert

can't work no my sunday project started raining again, cant climb in the rain, could go ridin in the mud, but then have to clean the bike afterwards and that just makes a mess of the grage, nope. guess I'll just hang and get abuseby my bro 800 pound gorilla. like I'v seen this guy say any thing intellegent, pos or neg.

yuck