Britney Escorted Out By Men in White Coats

2/24/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The men in white coats were after Britney last night -- but this time they were the chefs and waitstaff at Mastro's Steakhouse, who came outside in droves to help Britney part the sea of paps as she exited the eatery!

Britney, joined by Papa Jamie, must have needed a big meal yesterday after reuniting with her boys.

Mr Poop Scoop

It's all rigged up, don't feel sorry for her. When she leaves her house she can duck down below the window level and the papz will not follow her. Also, per one of the prior comments she can also eat at restaurants that are not hang outs for the celeb's that want their picture taken. She can also move out of Southern California, which would be a good idea in my opinion. All this that people feel sorry for her is brought on by herself 100%.

BigTicket

lol, yeah-Louisiana has always been recognized as a shining beacon of progressive thinking, and respect. Such a highly trained and professional police presence also. Yes, Britney-Billy, move back to Louisiana instead fo France-but I still think that you should follow Jim Morrison's example. Jeebus-He's been dead for 30 years, and he's still more talented than she is!

Robert

Hay this is the most I'v seen britney act like an adult in the last year. can't blame her for the actions of the paps. maybe james is actuly getting through to the poor thing. I'm not realy a fan but theres so much exsposure that we cant help but feel sorry for her. but must admit her own stubbornnes has brought a lot of this on her self.

Medical Girl

Hey Big Ticket #17 Agreed Totally. #1 Jim Morrison can still rock. #2 Louisiana law enforcement is getting better though. I suggest Brit go back home June through September. You'd see about 2 paps hounding her at any given time because it is so stifling, ungodly, steaming hot they'd turn tail and run back to LA.

If the biotch didn't want the paps around her she would play it a bit more low key. She loves it. Can't live without it. For some insane reason (pun!) the paps seem to be the only thing that gives her validation. All she knows is people making money off of her, and they're the only group/people who are constant now. I can see why her "fragile eggshell mind" (just for you Big Ticket), can't live without them.

Good night!

Ali

knooper- It does not matter where she lives they will follow & they follow everyone that leaves her house I don't think just ducking in the seat will help

Silvia

I would prefer Spears as speaker of the house over Pelosi as Pelosi has done nothing atleast Spears would get more done

Dude

I am glad I do not live there! My tax dollars are better spent where I live. Maybe the more she leaves the house will end this situation when she takes herself out. Just hope she does not take anyone else with her. Then her family can divy up the money and disappear.

Gatorade Please

Sheep, sheep, sheep........you all follow like sheep. Anyone in society with independent thoughts?

BigTicket

I just want her to go back to Louisiana so she can fall in the swamp and be eaten by alligators. This little idiot and her attention-fixation really piss me off. If I have to see her every time I turn on my TV or computer, then I'm gonna torment her, and her moron fans, every chance I get.

Robert

COME ON HATER, LOVER AND CONFUSED LETS GET THIS STREAM GOING! it's raining here I'm bored was goig to pore concrete today, can't now, BORED BORED BORED!

Dude

#23 You might be right. Pelosi has done nothing, but she ran her mouth about what she was going to do. The democrats have done nothing but fight in the last year and accomplished zip. I guess we will be looking at that in the coming years as well. The republicans are loving it, but the democrates will just complain the are cleaning up messes when they can't change anything.

Robert

HAY KELLI, tmz wiped out all your first 5 nasty post on hil & haylie duff . but theres a note there for you.

wasted days and wasted nights

I'd like to see the paps give the Britney-enters-a-restauant photos a rest. We have seen her enter and exit an eatery a thousand times already, so the novelty of it has worn a bit thin. If she is being wacky, sure, show it 'cuz dat's seelebrity news. But if she is behaving herself, well, great, just let her be and don't be a bore.

BigTicket

I wish the paps would get an exclusive picture of Britney-Billy making a grand entrance into a wood chipper. THAT would be 'must see TV!'

Kerri

Once again i Post, Is this the Best you can offer us Media?? What a Sad Dull Job you have...........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments