Britney Escorted Out By Men in White Coats

2/24/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The men in white coats were after Britney last night -- but this time they were the chefs and waitstaff at Mastro's Steakhouse, who came outside in droves to help Britney part the sea of paps as she exited the eatery!

Britney, joined by Papa Jamie, must have needed a big meal yesterday after reuniting with her boys.

Party 'till you die!

I find my self wishing that someone would run up to her and give her a pie-pan to the face!

LoSeR

Guys, your headline about "Men in White" is really tacky. Try showing some compassion instead of being jerks all the time. Losers.

Jusst saying

To #66 ,Whatever......an eating disorder now! Hmmmm, or could be her bi-polar disorder or post-partum depression or post traumatic stress, etc, etc? Oh, no, we all know it's all BLANK'S fault! (fill in K-fed, Adnan, Sam, Mommy & Daddy, whomever you like) One thing she doesn't need is people making more excuses for her........she does enough of that herself.

Jusst saying

LOL Ya'll wrong!! fact tis she goes to the can so much cuz she's full of it!!!

Jusst saying

#66 Since when is she "too thin"???? Every other photo shows her arse so big that it's hanging out of her clothes!

Jusst saying

She sure is not Paris Hilton-thin, though she probably is a Paris Hilton wanabe. (That in itself makes her crazy in my book!)

just me

I think some people here should lighten up on criticizing Britney's frequent use of the lady's room. I'm sure lithium or tegretol are among the numerous meds Britney is probably taking to treat her bipolar disease and frequent urination and excessive thirst are common side effects of both of those meds. And I expect that the combined effect of all her meds are probably causing her frequent bouts of nausea and stomach upset as well. Also, considering the long duration of Britney's symptoms of nearly all day and night long mania for months on end, Britney is probably in the pure mania group of bipolar disorder patients and it is not uncommon to treat those patients with both tegretol and lithium, doubling the mood stabilizing mechanism but also increasing the frequent urination side effects. Judging by the majority of comments I have seen here, it appears a lot of people here are pitifully ignorant of that.

Mary Jane

Aids related dementia for 1000, Alex.

Jusst saying

so maybe she should be wearing a diaper. She goes to the bathroom a lot for the same reason Hilton always has her cell up to her ear. Stupid biotch thinks it's cool.

Jusst saying

I think you got it wrong, Freddie. I think she goes to the bathroom a lot because she's like most druggies, can't sit still for two minutes.

anonymous

So let's see. You're a person who's dealing with multiple crises in your very public/private life. While you struggle to get a grip on things so you can actually live and not die, hateful, evil idiots get on the idiot and write nasty garbage about you, even though there's not a chance in hell they will ever even meet you, much less get to know you and what your life is really like. Now, the question is, are these unknown evil people going to prevent your healing and getting things together?

I pray to God that Britney never reads any of your crap. I know Harvey Levin has scoffed at the posters on tv and has said he never reads this trash.

Party 'till you die!

I bet she is still eating correctols like bon bons! And from what the reports say, just like any spoiled child, she only wants to eat sweet and fatty foods! Correctol in the amount she eats them is for weight loss and not just constipation! I bet it's the only thing stopping her from blowing up like a blimp!

Helen

She made no effort to get treated for her children but take her money away and she immediately controls herself.

f***ihatethiskid

Seriously its time someone in the press set an example...........TMZ take a leap......................leave her alone!

rodney

Brit must have to keep powdering her nose if you know what I mean. In and out of the bathroom. What a mess

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments