Dog's Son Tucker Jailed for Parole Violations

2/24/2008 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter's son, Tucker -- who sold the infamous tape to the National Enquirer -- was taken to the Oahu Correction Facility on Friday for violating multiple terms of his parole. Karma's a bitch!

Here's what went down: Our sources say two weeks after the tape surfaced, Dog learned Tucker was using drugs and threatened to expose him to his parole officer. Then the tape dropped -- interesting timing.

After that, we're told, a parole officer made Tucker check in to a rehab facility, which, we hear, Tucker walked away from.

Sources tell us Tucker's parole officer executed a surprise home inspection this week, and didn't like what he found. The PO then brought Tucker in on Friday, revoked his parole and sent him to the slammer. Among his alleged violations -- associating with known felons, failing a drug test and walking away from a rehab facility.

Meanwhile, as TMZ first reported, "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is back on the air and will begin production this week.

UPDATE: Dog Chapman just released this statement to TMZ: "I am heartbroken that this has occurred, but I am relieved that my son in now in a place where he can no longer hurt himself. To my bruddahs in the system: please don't hurt my son as he knows not what he does. I love my son and wish him the best."

jello

That's what he gets lil ingrate. I'm happy to hear dogs comming back to t.v. WE MISS AND STILL LOVE U DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thegoodguy

oh well , you sleep with a dog ...................you get fleas and all they bring

Kelli

Don't let the pup out. He betrayed his family, LOVE IT!

JuicyGirl

God don't like ugly!

y45

The acorn didn't fall very far from the oak, did it?

Marianne420

ooooooo im loving the Karma!!

know it all

Episode.#1.The Dog..Bails his own son out of jail..Then takes him to an alley and beats the crap out of him..Then drives him to the headquarters of the National Enquirer and dumps him on the door step..Serves to purposes..Dog gets revenge on his kid..and we get some relief when Dog gets kicked off the air again for "domestic" violence

Kelli

21. Thats a good idea.

BEve

Welcome back, Dog... you always forgive and give 2nd changes and so do your fans!

Reddesires

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Watch the jerk call Dog for help crying his a$$ off. Deal with it big mouth. Way to go Dog glad you're back...............

JM

gross

Dave rokey

as far as I'm concerned they should put the whole damned dog family in the friggin pound...these bunch of pompous trailer trash sell outs oughta be locked up and the key thrown away and whats with the dog do..he looks like a ugly dog that got cuahgt ina dry cycle..and his old lady is about the ugliest piece of stuck on her self fat piece of crap that ever graced the aisle of wal-mart..go back to the trailer park you pieces of crap...I hope one of your fugitives puts a stun gun up your ugly ass

Mandyc1983

he's still Dogs son either way.....you don't stop loving your child just because they do something to you thats not how it works, and you dont rub things in peoples faces when they make mistakes....maybe this is tuckers wake-up call...who knows what God has for him.

barb

# 27, I couldn't have said it better myself.

sallyh

I'm so glad the show is back love dog and beth chapman they rule.