Dog's Son Tucker Jailed for Parole Violations

2/24/2008 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter's son, Tucker -- who sold the infamous tape to the National Enquirer -- was taken to the Oahu Correction Facility on Friday for violating multiple terms of his parole. Karma's a bitch!

Here's what went down: Our sources say two weeks after the tape surfaced, Dog learned Tucker was using drugs and threatened to expose him to his parole officer. Then the tape dropped -- interesting timing.

After that, we're told, a parole officer made Tucker check in to a rehab facility, which, we hear, Tucker walked away from.

Sources tell us Tucker's parole officer executed a surprise home inspection this week, and didn't like what he found. The PO then brought Tucker in on Friday, revoked his parole and sent him to the slammer. Among his alleged violations -- associating with known felons, failing a drug test and walking away from a rehab facility.

Meanwhile, as TMZ first reported, "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is back on the air and will begin production this week.

UPDATE: Dog Chapman just released this statement to TMZ: "I am heartbroken that this has occurred, but I am relieved that my son in now in a place where he can no longer hurt himself. To my bruddahs in the system: please don't hurt my son as he knows not what he does. I love my son and wish him the best."

Elizabeth

yea ,dog is back !!! now sent him to mexico to get that creep marine

tina

I am sorry for tucker and maybe this time around he will get it. I am also glad that Dog and the rest are coming back. I cant wait to watch again. Love ya Chapmans!!

Nelson

I hope A&E sends Dog and his wife for a make over, their styles are really dated and down right ugly.

crymeariver

figured this would happen

Donna S.

You are right, "mandyc1983" Christians "aren't perfect", but when he puts himself in the public eye, while claiming to be a Christian, then he should ACT like one. Jesus came for the sinners and put himself among them, but He didn't turn himself into one of them!

JuicyGirl

"bruddahs"? Is that white people's slang for brothas?

Angelique

Yea I know everybody glad the shows coming back on it's a circus actually a cartoon very entertaining. He goes after people with mase cans of raid. Dog go after a real criminal so you can made you spray that raid in your face.

JuicyGirl

Hey #50, how are Christians supposed to "ACT"?

JamesB

Beth is hot!

tired of cry baby

it's great that dog changed his life and now serves a propose, but he cannot make his trailer trash kid change, leave him be dog, when he's at rock bottom then help him, he's treated you like trash so let him learn his lesson before you go out of your way to pick him up out of the gutter, fact is if you did not have any money you would probably never see him.

frogs and gravel

Can you imagine being lectured on
national tv like your in first grade
by the worst dresser ever?

JM

Karma makes sense, unless of course you go with "mistakes made today, make us stronger tomorrow" - that kind of flips it around

jack

A little Karma comming his way

PJ

Tucker needs to grow up! Then again, there's nothing like learning the hard way.

cyn

please don't poke my son in the ass......