Dog's Son Tucker Jailed for Parole Violations

2/24/2008 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter's son, Tucker -- who sold the infamous tape to the National Enquirer -- was taken to the Oahu Correction Facility on Friday for violating multiple terms of his parole. Karma's a bitch!

Here's what went down: Our sources say two weeks after the tape surfaced, Dog learned Tucker was using drugs and threatened to expose him to his parole officer. Then the tape dropped -- interesting timing.

After that, we're told, a parole officer made Tucker check in to a rehab facility, which, we hear, Tucker walked away from.

Sources tell us Tucker's parole officer executed a surprise home inspection this week, and didn't like what he found. The PO then brought Tucker in on Friday, revoked his parole and sent him to the slammer. Among his alleged violations -- associating with known felons, failing a drug test and walking away from a rehab facility.

Meanwhile, as TMZ first reported, "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is back on the air and will begin production this week.

UPDATE: Dog Chapman just released this statement to TMZ: "I am heartbroken that this has occurred, but I am relieved that my son in now in a place where he can no longer hurt himself. To my bruddahs in the system: please don't hurt my son as he knows not what he does. I love my son and wish him the best."

Beth T

I simply cannot wait until Dog goes back on the air!!!!!!! Tucker's still young and is learning things the hard way. He'll come around. Welcome back to the airwaves Dog, Beth, Tim, Leland, Duane Lee, and Baby Lyssa!!!!! You all rock!

Kitty Meow Meow

Bring Dog back. Da Kine, brah!

Another Celeb Beats A Case!

He’s a crackhead just like his RACIST father. Yes, I think he is still a RACIST. Even after his "I'm not a racist" tour. Meeting with a few high profile AAmer and shaking a few AAmer hands doesn't make you reformed. To my BRUDDAHS in the system.... WTH! Is he talking to his KKK bruddahs or AAmer men that are in jail? That sounds like the same ole DIRTY DOG… Speaking the same ole dirty talk. Oh, I forgot he’s tight with AAmer so he can talk like that. As for the show… It was just a matter of time… They just need the black folk of Amer to calm down before bringing his RACIST behind back… MONEY WILL ALWAYS TALK!!! Except if you are Isaiah Washington….

Terris

Oh Sorry about Tuckers Luck He got what he was Looking for Should'nt Have Done what he did Sorry but i don't feel sorry for Tucker All WE Want is Our DOG BACK

Alina Loy

I'm sure Dog and Beth are sick over this. They've been through so much, it's unbelievable! Dog is such a good father. My heart goes out to both Dog and Tucker. Maybe this is what Tucker needs to get him on the right path. They are in my thoughts, prayers and heart. God bless them.

Beth T

#75 and #80, absolutely right!!!!!!!! I guess some people have nothing better to do with thier lives than to obsess over trashing people. As if no one has skeletons of their own. I say welcome back Dog and Posse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacy

Now thats a true meaning of a father, Dog loves his children no matter what.I totally stad behind Dog & his family 100%. I'm glad to have him back.I'm not saying what Tucker did was right. he has problems & needs help. & Dog can see that his son has a problem. & he will help his son just as he'd help a total stranger. Dog is very caring & forgiving. we need to give the family time to heal & not bash them

CC

Holy hamburger!! some of you people should be ashamed of yourselves for talking that way. what would you do if it were you or someone in your family, and people were bashing you? Walk a mile in a man's shoes before you go shootin off at the mouth.
Tucker has made some mistakes, but he doesn't deserve to be treated the way you guys say he should. That's just nasty and so disrespectful, not just to tucker, but to his entire family.
The Chapman family needs our support, not negativity. some of you have said some pretty strong things, and I truly hope that something like this never happens to you or yours.

Tucker, I truly hope and pray that you can get the help that will allow you to be happy. You and your entire family are in my thoughts.
To all Chapmans: You are so loved, and I just know that you will come through this. You are a strong and united family and you have so much support from your fans.
Luv and prayers to you all
CC

Jake Jerlomeis

LOVE DOG AND BETH, ABOUT TIME AE GETS OFF ITS ASS. WHAT ABOUT TAKING THAT SLIME GENE SIMMONS OFF THE AIR FOR THAT DISGUSTING OLD MAN WITH DARTH VADER HAIR HELMET SEX TAPE. COMES OUT BEFORE HIS SHOW COMES BACK AND BEFORE THE EPISODE WITH THE LIE DETECTOR TEST. HES SO DISGUTING, AE NETWORKS WORRY ABOUT VALUES THEN LET GARBAGE LIKE HIM ON THE AIR

LOVE YOU DOG AND BETH, WELCOME BACK, WISH IT WAS ON A BETTER NETWORK

NightHawk

Tucker has learned an important life lesson what goes around comes around. Tucker should be more worried about himself & the what he is doing then using his dad to make money. God bless you Tucker I hope you can turn your life around for the better.

Sharona

I only watched the show a couple of times and Dog just made me sick. I thought his son sold him out though. Evidently what they do is legal but I just don't see how. Are they regulated at all? I always wanted to see one of them just beat the crap out of Dog, or whatever his name is. For some reason Dog kinda fits.

MZ_50

PWT ENOUGH SAID!!!!

FlBiker

I cannot stop laughing, people really watch this mullet haired charlatan and believe it?
P.T. Barnum was right after all.........

Lacey Walter

Ya'll seriously need to edit these comments. There is a lot of inappropriate crap being said here. So glad to hear Dog is back. We've missed ya'll!

Beth T

careful now 88, when you point a finger there are 3 fingers pointing back at you..............