Dog's Son Tucker Jailed for Parole Violations

2/24/2008 5:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dog the Bounty Hunter's son, Tucker -- who sold the infamous tape to the National Enquirer -- was taken to the Oahu Correction Facility on Friday for violating multiple terms of his parole. Karma's a bitch!

Here's what went down: Our sources say two weeks after the tape surfaced, Dog learned Tucker was using drugs and threatened to expose him to his parole officer. Then the tape dropped -- interesting timing.

After that, we're told, a parole officer made Tucker check in to a rehab facility, which, we hear, Tucker walked away from.

Sources tell us Tucker's parole officer executed a surprise home inspection this week, and didn't like what he found. The PO then brought Tucker in on Friday, revoked his parole and sent him to the slammer. Among his alleged violations -- associating with known felons, failing a drug test and walking away from a rehab facility.

Meanwhile, as TMZ first reported, "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is back on the air and will begin production this week.

UPDATE: Dog Chapman just released this statement to TMZ: "I am heartbroken that this has occurred, but I am relieved that my son in now in a place where he can no longer hurt himself. To my bruddahs in the system: please don't hurt my son as he knows not what he does. I love my son and wish him the best."

Bacardi

I have no respect for anyone who likes that moronic ball of hot air.

Db

As Dog says, "where mercy is shown, mercy is given"
if dog says its better than I will forgive him
but he better learn his lesson this time!

Bacardi

Maybe if he has his balls cut off he'll be a good boy.

FlBiker

I would be alive today if Duane Chapman had not shot and killed me in 1977 over a bag of weed in Texas.

Beth T

yeah, the feeling's mutual

FlBiker

I did time with Duane Chapman during the late '70s in Texas. We nicknamed him 'Sugar' 'cause he gave up his azz so sweet. He'd go down on you for a pack of cigarettes, funny thing he didn't even smoke at the time.

Jean

Dog, I am sorry that your son put you & the other family members through this. I hope that Tucker can get his life together.

But finally, I am so glad to know you will be back on the air soon.

Bless You for all the hard work you do helping the people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

smartypants

Whats wrong with the Chapmans? They are good people.

FlBiker

Did Duane get help with his crack cocaine addiction while the show was on hold?

allyson

what goes around comes around! Tucker was the evil person in the tape incident- not Dog. Dog thought he was having a private conversation and this jerk son sold him out. I am so glad that Dog is back on the air!

Renee76

Dog shows that he loves his son no matter what (unconditional love). The family has been though a lot lately and Dog still loves his son regardless.Tucker needs some tough love, serve time, and rehab. Everyone has family problems Celebs or not. We have all sinned the important part is the growth to become better people and learn from our mistakes. Dog and Beth are very caring people. The bounty hunting crew has helped many turn their lives around for the better. Dog has been given second chances and he believes others should as well. Prayers for Tucker to turn his life around for the better and for the family to heal.

beth563

Dog, I know your love of God makes you wish the best for your son, but it's time to let him go. He'll get his comeuppance when he goes to meet his Creator.

Coolfl37

All of you idiots making fun of and putting down this man and his family need to go take a look in the mirror. He has millions of dollars to show for his struggles what do you have? Sitting in your parent's basement with your finger up your nose doesn't count as employment.

KarenPlumley

I agree with Dog, it is in his sons' best interest.
They have been through hell-but they never stopped!
Go Chapmans!!!
God Bless The Chapman Family
Love
Karen Plumley

donna

dog im very happy your back on, tucker derserves to go back to jail, what comes around goes around, but i do hope he gets help he deserves, welcome back aloha