LiLo Gets Razzed, Big-Time

2/24/2008 10:11 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As the A-List in Hollywood put the finishing touches on their dresses and makeup tonight before walking the Oscar red carpet, Lindsay Lohan has something to be thankful for. The troubled starlet was arrested a few times last year, checked in and out of rehab and settled a lawsuit, but nothing tops her stellar performance at last nights Razzie Awards (via MSNBC). Lohan won two worst actress trophies for her role in "I Know Who Killed Me", which also won the worst picture of 2007.

Eddie Murphy, who just last year was mingling with Tinseltown's A-list, hoping to take home Oscar, set a new record at the Razzies, sweeping the worst actor, supporting actor and supporting actress categories for his role in "Norbit".

Diddy Wants to be a Star

Sean Combs is going Hollywood. After performing on the Great White Way in the stage production of "A Raisin in the Sun" Diddy thinks he's ready for the silver screen. Puffy didn't need to hit the casting couch for his latest television project, because he serves the executive producer of the small screen adaptation of the play, which premieres on Monday night.

After a respectable performance on the Broadway stage, Diddy is hoping to become Hollywood's next leading man so he can "make love to beautiful women" in scripted movie scenes (via Showbizspy).

Party Favors: Spielberg and Valerie -- Doomed Romance? ...Jenna Fischer's Pap Cherry Popped

Valerie Bertinelli says an early relationship she had with Steven Spielberg was just a fling -- and doomed from the start. Opposites apparently don't attract because Valerie says in her new book that she could never marry Spielberg because she wasn't Jewish and he doesn't like garlic. ... You're no one in this town until the paps attack and "The Office" star Jenna Fischer has finally made it big. Jenna writes on her blog that she was the most famous star loading up on groceries President's Day weekend and was caught off guard when the paps attacked, not knowing exactly how to pose. It's not as painful after the first few times.

Party 'till you die!

If anyone deserved it, this ho did. I guess Parisite didn't make the cut time wise.

Lenn K.

Valerie Bertinelli is blowing me away with the things I'm hearing about her. Wouldn't marry because he Jewish and didn't like garlic. I always say it's the girl with the cute little personalities that do the stuff you never believe. I still like her.

Party 'till you die!

film should have been an auto biography renamed 'I know who killed my career'.

Jay

Jenna Fischer is absolutely the cutest women ever.

save her

I liked Valerie better when she kept her mouth shut.

Carolyn A-B

P. Diddy could be a power broker like Quincy Jones , Oprah Winfrey or Suzanne de Passe, but I don't see him as a leading man, IMO.

Moose

Hey TMZ,

Did you actually read the Valerie link that you have in your comment (book)? How about rereading and then editing your initial comment so that what was mentioned in the NY Post matches what you put in your column. This type of crap, TMZ does not make you look good at all. I guess you have learned nothing. If I were Valerie, I would be pretty ticked and demand a retraction. You made Valerie's comments look more sinister than they are.

tim

DIDDY couldn't act his way out of a paper bag--even from the previews of raisin in the sun you can tell he SUCKS!

sammy

There is no doubt that Sean Coombs (?) is darned smart, but good-looking he is NOT. He looks like a parrot fish.

Baseball Junkie

I am so glad the Eddie Murphy's talent and sense of humor have received this recognition. He has done some good movies but this dress a man up so he can camp it up is getting old. Very few men can do it well and even they have the sense not to do it too often. A little goes a long way.

Go Sox

fathead

im sorry but....

P DIDDY SHOULDN'T BE STARRING IN A TV ADAPTATION OF THE BOOK AND PLAY "A RAISIN IN THE SUN"

SERIOUSLY. IT IS ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL AND IMPORTANT WORKS IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY AND NEEDS A MORE RESPECTABLE AND SEASONED ACTOR TO PLAY THE LEAD. WHO IS GOING TO PLAY BENITA THEN? MINNIE MOUSE?

you cannot beat sidney poitiet. find some other shtick. youre a great business mind diddy... i know you can do it.

cvguy

I have new Respect for Valerie B...
Who knew that the "Good Girl of Hollywood", the one I used to jack myself raw too as a yout...most probably would have really let me screw her rotten if I'd made her some garlic-y Pasta and had some decent blow!!! Hell from what she is saying she just might STILL let me..married, engaged or otherwise taken doesn't seem to matter to her.....quite the little sex fiend it seems.

Much Love Val....if your ever in Central Ca look me up...I'll keep the Marinara and mirror handy.;)