Jen Garner

Suffers Gary Abusey

2/25/2008 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gary Busey hijacked Ryan Seacrest's interview with Jennifer Garner and Laura Linney -- and planted a creepy kiss on a visibly shocked Garner's neck!

It's classic, watch 'em squirm. Garner couldn't bring herself to say Busey's name, referring to him as "this man."

FlBiker

They blame Gary Busey's behaviour on the motorcycle accident without a helmet a few years back, but he was a retard before that anyway.

BF2

She probably afraid he was going to bite her with those Chiclet teeth of his. I think I'd break out the Mace if he came at me...

connie

Well Ryan I suggest you stick to that E news show because you were horrible on the red carpet. I turned it over after the Gary Busey thing and watched tv guide channel. Jennifer Garner needs to check herself. But I guess she is one of those actors that think they are so much better than anyone else and she sure showed it last night. Gary Busey is from the days where a man would casually kiss a woman on the cheek or hand. I guess she doesnt know how to act when someone is being nice. To Ryan stop blamming Gary for your terrible interview skill. And Jen come off that high horse you are on.

its sad

Its a festive time, he was being sociable...get over it! There was nothing offensive there. I would have said,"hi,great to see you,"and let it go...

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

Jizy

If I was a chick, I'd totally hook-up with Gary, what a hottie!

Me

Jen behaved like a complete snob...he came across as a nice, refreshingly normal guy having some fun, and she behaved like a snobby bitch in return. Who does she think she is...the girl who starred in alias...big deal. He on the other hand has appeared in more movies than she could ever dream of appearing in. Get over yourself jen.

sha su

Oh please, If that had been Kayne West or Steve Carroll they would have laughed uproariously. He is an odd duck, but she was just silly. And silly looking with that hair--WTF???

navalAV8R

when did Jenn Garner turn into a snobby wench? Sheesh. get over yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

I was watching last night, and YEAH, she was freaked out by Busey's actions... it was the buzz of the night, everyone on the red carpet afterward was "referring" to it with Seacrest... Scary Abusey is simply not right in the head... even his escort, his (female) attorney, was pulling him back from his leering... and he did NOT know who Jennifer Garner was... "... uh, WHO?" His 15 minutes was over, oh - about 45 minutes ago... don't think he'll ever be invited back to the Oscars... what a CREEP!!

TJ

Busey was completely harmless. Celebrities meet and kiss each other on the red carpet all the time. Jennifer Garner is just a stuck-up b*&$h who thinks she's better than him. She needs to lighten up.

Jean

I happen to see Ryan's interview and Ryan is the one who stopped Gary and asked if he knew Jennifer Garner. He didn't just grab her. Gary actually greeted Laura, then Ryan asked Gary if he knew Jennifer Garner. Gary then paused, looked at Jennifer, then gave her a hug and a kiss. Then Gary's date shook Jennifer's hand, but she was snobby to Gary's wife or girlfriend too.

So, if there is anyone to blame for Gary "attacking" Jennifer, it is Ryan Seacrest.

Jean

Ok, as a follow up to my post, #25 - Posted at 10:36AM, here is the Youtube video of the whole thing:

spooge

He shouldve slipped his hand up her dress as well

AJ

I agree... it's all Ryan's fault. Unfortunately, Jen did totally come across as a total witch. Knowing it was Live, she really should have *acted* like she was having fun with it all. She is supposedly an actress, after all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments