Jesse Metcalfe -- Renfro Snub Sucked

2/25/2008 8:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse Metcalfe thought it was a "shame" his friend-through-a-friend Brad Renfro wasn't included in this year's Oscar in memoriam.

Jesse was at LAX leaving for parts unknown. Oh yeah -- Jesse was hiding his shiner with some oversized sunglasses, dodging Mams Taylor questions at the airport. If only he could have dodged Mams Taylor's fist.

April Fouels

O.K., LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS RIGHT, A PUNK, THAT GOT HIS ASS BEAT IN PUBLIC, IS DEFENDING A GUY THAT KILLED HIMSELF WITH DRUGS, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR EITHER, IF YOUR NUMBER IS UP, IT IS UP, TIME TO GO..........................

Snarksnarksnark

At the risk of getting flamed to a crisp, I do not under all the hoopla about Brad Renfro not being including the memorial montage shown at the Academy Awards. I had to look him up on IMdb because I had absolutely no clue who was except some young actor who OD'd. I did not recognize any of the movies listed there. Apparently, like me, the Academy did not know who he was either.

smartypants

Jesse, use a razor! You can't hide those dimples.

rachelle

WHEN WILL THE DUMMIES GET IT?????
THE OSCAR PROGRAM (WHICH IS PLANNED WEEKS AHEAD) PAYS TRIBUTE TO PEOPLE WHO WE LOST IN THE YEAR BEFORE.THEY WERE SHOWING PEOPLE WHO DIED IN 2007!!!!
bRAD rENFRO DIED IN 2008.....GET IT???

Dr. Adams

I MEAN LIKE WHO REALLY CARES WHAT THIS LITTLE PUSS* THINKS OR SAYS>>>>>GROW UP JESSE AND WHILE YOURE AT IT>>>TRY GROWING A SET OF BALLS.

Dr. Adams

Too Tutti Frutti
START PACKIN YOUR BAGS....DIM-WHIT

smartypants

*rolling my eyes*

richard pierce

Number 5 - I'll bet you weigh 200 pounds and have a problem with hair on your upper lip as well - you need to be a bit more selective in your fantesy life.

just wondering

JUST WONDERING JIZY..U HAVE HAD A BUSY DAY I SEE, WONDERING WHAT UR NAME WAS LAST WEEK??HMMMM

LisDexyc

I see everyone is still making brilliant comments on these boards...what a bunch of tools!

cawannabe

The bigger snub is not including Roy Scheider (star of Oscar nominated best picture "Jaws"). He died 20 days after Heath. I thought that they should have included only those who died in 2007. Brad, Heath and Roy all died in 2008 and should be part of next year's show. One of Heath's BFF must have snuck him in.

gary

He failed to mention the cancellation of the Dana Plato tribute.

Heather

Okay, not really a fan of Jess Metcalfe, but wow that was really sweet of him. Brad deserved to be a part of that tribute!

Mia

wahhhh.......
So he was among how many other performers who didn't make the "popular cut". Whatever. He is probably up there grateful not to be included in the herd. His family is the only remembrance that matters. Just like Heath.

drpunk

roy schneider was also missed

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments