PETA Rats Out Stone for Hideous Oscar Jewelry

2/25/2008 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fur loving Sharon Stone could give a rat's ass about what she wears these days on the red carpet. Literally.
Sharon Stone
Stone showed up to the Elton John party last night wearing an actual rats paw as a broach. And of course, PETA has a few kind words for the animal killer. "Maybe Sharon, passed over by the Academy yet again, was jealous of Ratatouille's Oscar win and thought a rodent paw might go with her haggard look. Her accessories these days are as dead as her career." Meow!

DT

My version fo what PETA really stand for.
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Granny Pants

What a total liar that she's never had work done.

eloc

That outfit is hideous. She looks cheesy.

kim suck

oh!! she is famous for showing her bush in the movies--Thats her talent -SKANKY WHORE!

sammygirl

I can understand animals are here for those of us that choose to eat meat, but why would you wear one??? Although I don't agree with everything that PETA says and does, would you wear you dog or cats paw???better yet would you wear your horses hoof???? WTF get a life Sharon Stone

smartypants

Hope they atleast ate Mickey Mouse when they killed it.

non-judgemental vegetarian

I don't think this is a rat's paw. I believe it's a Scottish Grouse Claw Brooch - a fairly popular souvenir from Scotland. And no, they don't smell.

Loves it

seriously? Come on that's painful to look at just like this oscars event

cathy

she just wants her pic in sites like this,,, and there you go..

TJ

Unfortunately, the rats paw broach was the BEST thing about that outfit.

Bubblebunny

How can anyone tell what kind of animal it is? Maybe it's from China-a chow paw. A Chinese guy told me this week-end, that he used to eat 'Dog" in China. It gave him a "Warm feeling" in his gut. Am I too sensitive, you guys? I love dogs (I have English Setters, Golden Retrievers and also a Bernese Mountain Dog). I began to cry and could NOT stop! All my dogs want to do is love and protect me. My Bernese saved a toddler this summer in the lake. They have hearts and souls. They helped us raise the kids, sorta. (Unconditional love, and the English Setter was an athletic trainer for my son, the long distance runner.) WHen our daughter was sad, the Bernese actually hugged her with his big front paws. Love to you all, today !

sdfsdf

PETA NEEDS TO STOP IMPOSING THEIR WILL ON OTHERS!!

SpawnOfAzazel

She would look so much better if she had just slapped on the rat's face instead.

She looks like hell

We need to see MORE fur on the red carpet. Bring back glamour and stuff PETA down the toilet where they belong! Long live warm, gorgeous FUR!!!!

Just Wondering

Poor Sharon her movie Catwoman did so bad at the box office that she became addicted to rats!!!!!!!!!!!!