Sorry Jen -- Kimmel Is F%$#ing Ben Affleck

2/25/2008 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Where was Ben Affleck when Jen Garner needed him on the red carpet last night?

Maybe he was too busy gettin' it on with Jimmy Kimmel.

stopthepresses

Got a great life, got a great sense of humor - this is just sick, demented and stupid. The world is going to hell in a handcart. Anybody pitiful enough to find this funny is well...... pitiful!

TheQueenIM

OMG.....THAT WAS SOME FUNNY SHIZZZZZZNIT!!!!!!!!! THE MATT DAMON ONE WAS HILARIOUS TOO .TOOOOOO FUNNY GUYS!!!!

Ian

"I am so tired of having this stuff shoved down my throat"

I know! Don't you hate it when people come into your house and force you at gunpoint to stay up and watch late night TV! Can't I be a paranoid homophobe in peace? I mean it's fine if they want to do this harmless stuff on late night tv, but to actually shove it down my throat by forcing me to watch it is too far! Then those same people came to my house and forced me to log onto to TMZ, read the headline, and then click the play button on this video. I hate it when I'm not allowed to NOT watch the stuff that I already know my prudish outdated attitude will prevent me from ever finding funny. Then they force me to come in here and waste more of my life by posting my feelings about the video I should never have seen on TV or online since the only way I'd ever see this kind of thing is by having it shoved down my throat, because Lord knows I didn't have any choice in the matter of seeing it or not seeing it....

Morons...

amy

VERY, VERY FUNNY........JOSH GROBAN WAS GREAT!!!!!!

Noor

OMG!!! I'm ROTFL!! HAHA This was soooo much funnier than Sarah's and Matt's, and I thought that was pretty funny!!!
I never thought Josh Groban would do something like this... I love it when big stars do something like this :D Tooo funny!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4