Tilda Swinton: Take My Oscar, Please!

2/25/2008 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After winning an Oscar most people wouldn't want to let it out of their sight or hands -- not if you're a strange bird like Tilda Swinton.

The androgynous porcelain figurine was swarmed by autograph hounds outside the Sunset Tower Hotel last night and let every Tom, Dick and Harry grope his her little golden boy.

Amanda

That is so totally cool that she let people hold her Oscar. Even cooler that she posed for photos with fans holding her award.

Ironbar

Tilda should have gave the thing away she won for about 7 mins of work or less she did more work in Constantine

Ironbar

lets give everybody a Oscar for 5 min of work and lets pretend Tilda is absoloutely beautiful,

smartypants

Why didn't she put make-up on?

ANNIA

Her stylist should have finish that dress first!!!

liz

first bahahahaha

Just Wondering

TILDA SWINTON LOOKS LIKE AN OSTRICH!!!!!!!!

Angela

OH Wow that woman was wearing the ugliest dress she could find, it looked like she took a throw from Frankenstein's house and wrapped it around her bony pale body, her hair was herdious and had no make up on, ohhhh the insanity.

EEWWWW YUCK!

NO DOUBT SHE'S TOTALLY UGLY....BUT A SUPER TALENTED ACTRESS!!!! I loved her in Michael Clayton, and was she the WHITE WITCH in "The Lion , the Witch and the Wardrobe?"

CAT LADY is a FRAUD! NUETER THE CV*T!

What an UGLY bitch! Almost as bad as a fat one!

Rustyvain

Is it durable, can you heat it up and use it? It looks like a nice toy? Do you think anyone has ever "Used" the Oscar?

CAT LADY is a FRAUD! NUETER THE CV*T!

OMG! She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo UGLY! Poor thing if I looked like her I would kill myself,ASAP!

Cynic

I realize that she's never relied on her looks to get roles, but this IS the event of the season if you are in films....I was shocked that she looked so gawd-awful. Calling Max Factor, Max Factor, please pick up the white courtesy phone - there is a fashion emergency in aisle 5! My husband actually called me "catty" for remarking on her appearance. I'm sorry, but this is a once-a-year super formal event....would it hurt to break out the mascara?

Glisten Garbor

Cate Blanchett has to watch out..This Swinton girl could start taking her parts..Just like Ashely Judd did to Diane Lane but lucky for Diane she got her career back.

wtff?

A woman who could care less about image. My kind of woman. She knows who she is and doesn't bow down like the rest of the arse kissers in Hollywood. In an interview before the show, she said that she had never watched or attended the awards. Hilarious! I'll bet the "academy" would have loved to renig on her award since she didn't blow smoke up their arse and she gave her Oscar away. Love it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments