Tommy Lee Jones in the Valley of Hella No!

2/25/2008 4:26 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It was no country for old man outside Madeo last night!

Check out Tommy Lee Jones completely shutting out fans who were waiting for a picture. You lose suckers!

Jizy

A big strom is supposed to hit tomorrow, I hope the plow trucks have it all under control before afternoon rush hour starts.

He's Boring now

a big storm is supposed to hit here tonight...in chicago at least Jizy...fact its starting right now. thanks for reminding me

way to go tommy lee..what you crying cause you didnt get anything last night but were in two big movies that did?...sucker ball, you'll always be the guy chasing richard kimble

shame on the academy for letting that gay man slip a goodnight kiss to his bf during the best picture presentation. Ratings will suffer even worse next year with this kind of political statement stuff going on. by gosh, kids may have still been watching.

duh

If those were actual "fans," they were strangely acting just like the aggressive paps, sticking the camera in the car and clicking as many times as possible. Give me a break.

OCD

Tommy Lee Jones is HOT!!!! And he's terribly funny.

Gotta love a guy like that.

Ayla of no people

Nothing wrong with not signing autographs. I too believe as does the above poster that that was a pap and not a fan.

I've loved Tommy Lee since he played Dr. Mark Tolan on One Life to Live so very many years ago.

smartypants

LONESOME DOVE~

smartypants

OCD, I always took you for a guy. Am I wrong? lol

Joseph

He has a ranch outside of eagle pass texas, it common knowledge he's not a sweetheart of a guy

smartypants

He was also GWB's college roommate. EEK!

OCD

To # 8 Kelli

Bwaaaahaha! I've had more than a few people tell me that I thought more like a man than a woman. I guess it comes from having to bang heads and match wits with them on a daily basis. Guess I sound like one now, too!

smartypants

LMAO! You are a strong lady. Maybe if I changed my name I wouldn't have so many problems. I just thought you were a gay male. No biggie eithier way. :)

tmzer

You know what. Thats the dude on Jimmy Kimmel that takes pictures with stars. Tommy you idiot!!

Robert

It's not like there were tons of fans, there were only two people trying to get one picture and one autograph. The guy with the cam might have been a pap, but the other guy with the photograph seemed like a fan, and it was only one person he had to sign for. Conclusion: JONES IS A JERK.

Danielle

He was actually Al Gore's roommate in college.

smartypants

Danielle, I just called my Dad, you are right.That makes Tommy Lee much better, Thanks,

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments