Courteney Cox Treats Photogs Like Dirt

2/26/2008 3:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Courteney Cox is busy doing the Hollywood hustle in New York City, only she isn't up to promoting something people actually care about: her marriage.

TMZ caught up with the "Dirt" star refusing to answer questions from the paparazzi, which is funny for two reasons. First, her show is about the paparazzi -- ironic, no? Second, "Dirt" is still on the air. Who knew?

Deliman in the 206

BACK TO BACK 1st!!

earthmonkey

She's a loser.

Chiefs

Oh well

JKG

She doesn't answer because it is none of your business.

jeff

You paps always whine when its not all about you. They should send ur sorry asses to Iraq

astrid

Why should she answer your questions? She didn't invite you to follow her around. It's not a scheduled interview. The paps are just pains in the ass anyway. I'm glad to see her treating you like "DIRT" (pun, totally intended)

E

What are you talking about DIRT is a great show and obviously people watch it!

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

In the still clip it looks as if Jennifer still lingers to Courtney for support. Might getcha a tread mill tubby.

Whatever!!

Courteney treats paps like dirt because they ARE dirt.....what did you expect? A warm welcome with open arms? GET OVER YOURSELVES, PAP'S......these PEOPLE (yes, believe it or not, stars ARE HUMAN beings & should be treated as such) are entitled to walk the streets, etc. without having to wonder when/if/how the paps are gonna jump out of their holes & bother them.

john checking

She looks really nice. I love her lovely smile! And I have many of her smiling pics on my personal site. I think they are the best...est. LOL.

nicky

High Five for Courtney!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if more stars stop giving you the time of day we'll have less Britney's out there. Have you guys ever thought that what your doing is somewhat illegal? Stalking these people! I'm really surpised stars don't start getting peacebonds on you guys.

john checking

RSalien

If you think that all Paps are "Dirt," why are you reading their stuff? I'm just sayin.......

Mama Says

Lets see, you're walking down the street, minding your own business. A bunch of obnoxious jerks start popping flashes in your face, blocking the sidewalk/door/car, and then have the balls to get on your case because you don't feel any obligation to answer questions, personal or otherwise. And you're mocked when you give this a__holes the well-deserved finger!

Angelique

Who cares, who is she anyway?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments