« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elway: Still Loving The Drive (Thru)

2/26/2008 1:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Elway owns a pair of steakhouses in the Denver area -- and it's safe to say he visits them from time to time.

While Swellway isn't in Super Bowl form anymore, he showed off his Von Ahole-ish physique while on vacation in Hawaii this week.

In 2003, John revealed he suffers from acid reflux disease and served as a spokesman for PREVACID, a treatment medication.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Debs

Love him, love him, LOVE HIM!!!! I'm sick of all the pictures of the "perfect" people, who we can't live up to!!! I think that John looks great!!!

y45

Geeze TMZ. You guys'll take cheap shots at pretty much anybody now, won't you? Slow news day down there?

Aside from being one of the best QBs ever, he's one of the good guys, too.
Go research the Elway Foundation.

And then go back to stalking Britney.

Lana Caine

John will be 48 this year and there's no excuse for letting yourself go. What a waste of what once was a perfectly fit body.

Donna

Here's a website that talks about Elway being a chain smoker (ych)....

Miami Girl

I thought that was Gary Busey?

smartypants

He used to be my Romo back in the day. It's ok Elway, ya still got it.

horsehungboston

He looks like Gary Bussey

horns and halos

I don't care what he looks like.....He is still a football GOD! I have been a life long Denver Broncos fan and John will ALWAYS be a legend! And by the way…. You people passing judgment on TMZ taking these pictures are a bunch of HYPOCRITS when you automatically shoot your mouths that he is smoking! Any idiot can see that is some sort of popsicle or lollypop stick!

loridarlin

i'd do him in a heartbeat!!! look at those hands! nice, big, thick.........yea, i'd do him!

Kerry

Huge smoker, where is the pic taken though. Why is TMZ in colorado. obviously they don't know that he owns the Crush too.

agent smith

#16...he didn't play badminton his whole career. Let's see you take oh, let's say 500-1000 hits from a 250-280 lineman over a course of 25 seasons (college to pro) and see how fit your are when you are 48. I bet he can hardly get out of bed. I have taken those hits and they are brutal. Haha, women I tells ya.

agent smith

Comments keep getting deleted and re-appear...wtf!? My comment was meant for the chic who said "John will be 48 this year and there's no excuse for letting yourself go"

LosCabos

Geez TMZ the guy looks great for his age!

LosCabos

Oh that doesn't look like a cigarrette. I think it's a popsicle or something. At least i hope.

Black Teef

I'd smoke everything in site if I had as much constant excrutiating pain as this guy, or any pro football player, endures.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments