Evangeline Lilly Flips Out

2/26/2008 12:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Lost" star Evangeline Lilly is the new Kirstie Alley. No, she hasn't gained 50 lbs -- just the love of flipping photogs the bird.

Evie, who was raised in a devout Christian family, displayed her sign language abilities in Beverly Hills on Monday. She's doing God's work, people.

stevo170

Hah

Typical of the average Christian... you have to put "pseudo" in front to make it accurate.

alex

I do love Evangeline, but I really hope that she sees this and realizes how unbecoming the bird is. It DOESN'T make the paps leave you alone and it DOESN'T make you look like a nice person.

bitchplz

I can hear it now:

Evangeline: Are you from TMZ?

idiot paz: like, OMG...yeah!

Evangeline: bleep off!

...[/she's my newest hero]

OCD

I'm just guessing here, but I think she was probably tired of being stalked by the paps.

sheesh

DR WASABI

I saw her picking her nose on Melrose...SHE'S A PIG!

OJ

fat and bloated

BigTicket

8. She is very pretty but why such a poor attitude? She was nothing until LOST came along. OK, I'd get tired of photogs all the time, but just smile and wave, but not with one finger.

Posted at 11:24AM on Feb 26th 2008 by sheesh

I'd get more than a little sick of people pointing their cameras in my face all of the time myself. She should stab one of them with a pencil-I bet the rest of them would leave her alone after that. Seriously though, Evangeline can come and hide out from the photographers at my place any time she would like.

Barbara

Could this and whatever else we see on this website be the reason that the Hollywood Prom known as the "Oscars" had such a low rating? This Hollywood Prom is only self serving for these "starz". This will go the way of the Miss America Pageant, hopefully. Besides these people "dressed up" and acting polite you have retards like Cojo and those ET, Insider persons commenting on all the nonesense. They were even discussing this nonesense on an FM radio station today, Tuesday, way after the Prom. I had to turn it off. Laughable, minimal talent or no talent for most of these people. They are boring, yet somehow amusing to watch, much like a pit of snakes. So many smiles, such a horrible environment. We watch the fallout on this website. Young people acting like dregs and older has beens trying to keep up. The Day of the Hollywood Star is way over.

janet barker

Your age or IQ ?????

pattijen

So it turns out that Evangeline is a low class pig. How about that.

Chris

pattijen, get a life. No seriously, please get a life. One picture and you make that comment- boy I'd love to see what a classy person you are.

my name

If someone really doesn't want their picture taken that badly, DON'T TAKE IT!! Some of these people need to be left alone. We can see Evangeline every week on LOST. It clearly bothers her to be photographed while on her personal time, so leave her alone. Take some photos of someone else who doesn't mind it so much. Or here's a thought, stick to red carpets.

Lucy

I really don't care about her attitude, just wish she and the rest of the cast would get their asses back to Hawaii to film more episodes!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments