Marcia Brady

'Memba Her?!

2/26/2008 6:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Maureen McCormick played eldest daughter Marcia Brady on the classic '70s TV series, "The Brady Bunch." Guess what she looks like now!

Maureen McCormick

kane

Why do they show people that have been in the spotlight?

Valerie

Its not working...

jollyex

Well?????? I'm clicking and nothing is happening! HELLOOOOOO????? Anybody there???

jollyex

Hey #1....Who the hell else should they show?

Angelique

LOL!!

Glisten Garbor

marcia, marcia, marcia...

ANONYMOUS

She holds a special place in my heart! She helped me wack the weasel, choke the chicken, and strangle my salami for the very first time. I love you marcia!!

ANONYMOUS

Kacky

She's a sweetie and I thank her for not doing collagen.

ANONYMOUS

"Why do they show people that have been in the spotlight?"

IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION???

Duh, let' show random folks weve never heard of!!!

FlBiker

I bet she woulda been fun when she was fulla coke.

FlBiker

I bet she woulda been fun when she was fulla coke.

ajiav

I think what that person meant by "people who have been in the spotlight" is that Maureen McCormick has been on two televsion shows recently: Gone Country and Celebrity Fit Club, so that many of us have already seen what she looks like recently and that this wasn't really much of a reveal.

gayle

I like Marcia. I watch (gone Country). I liked her Brady shows also. But she looks so depressed?? Maybe not, But she does look it.

sandy

This poor woman has got some serious mental issues going on! I've seeen her recently on a few reality shows, and she gets a little wierder with each show, she appears to have some sort of "infatuation" with Bobby Brown. One one "Gone Country" episode I actually was embarressed FOR her, because she & Carnie Wilson are always sneaking around in Bobby's room, supposedly to "wake" him up. Last show, all these to "starved for attention" gals could focus on, and tell EVERYONE, was that they saw Bobby's penis while trying to wake him! Maureen is "acting" almost deranged in this show, trying to make people think she's SO SWEET, but she seems to be a sex and attention starved old crone that's getting loaded with Bobby! She definitly has some sort of drug issues, she's ALWAYS crying, yelping, and overly excited always at inappropriate times. Hopefully her agent will catch on that she needs MENTAL HELP, not exploitation on a reality show because she's "Gone Broke" instead of "Gone Country"!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments