« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

T.O. to Barry Bonds: Gimme the Juice*

2/26/2008 5:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As if you needed another reason to hate Terrell Owens, here's number 4,789: He's hanging out with Barry Bonds!

Cameras caught Bonds at the Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, peer pressuring the NFL's biggest crybaby into downing a performance enhancing substance -- Le Tourment Vert absinthe. We're not sure which is more shocking, the look on T.O.'s face when he tries to suck it down, or the fact that Bonds managed to squeeze his gigantic head through the casino door.

Then again, anything's possible with a little Crisco and a running start.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jollyex

Kinda harsh, don't ya think? Jeez!

Stick

I cannot wait until black history month is over and we can go back to normal. Gah.

Cynic

Berroid is just bent because nobody wants him to play on their team this season...he'd like nothing better than to drag another disliked athlete down with him. NO BASEBALL HALL OF FAME STATUS FOR CHEATERS!

He's Boring now

God why do Black people look to these two as role model, hero types? When will you all holler Enough. White people look at them as a couple of step n fetch it types who we pay a lot of money to enterain us. They arent heroes to White people. And dont start with the not "all" blacks----most blacks look at these two as someone to aspire to becoming when the chances are worse than winning the lottery.

I'm sick of this stuff.

Liza

First of all, TO is NOT a felon. Please prove me wrong if you can. Secondly, how is TO not a role model? Because he garners attention with sharpies and popcorn, therefore, creating publicity for himself? I've known people to market themselves is worse ways (*ahem* Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, etc). Give me a break with some of your (racial) comments. Ignorance is not bliss.

*LAhottstuffgrrl*

don't care that all you haters are hating on T.O!!!!! but him hanging out with the worse player in baseball!!! OH HELL NO!!!!! T.O. please he is all but BAD NEWS!!!!!! all is he going to offer is is STEROIDS!!!!! I HATE THAT LOSER!!!!!!!!!!BONDS!!!!

TarnishedAngel

What are you trying to say cause he's black he uses crisco on his head. Screw you TMZ.

Posted at 3:59PM on Feb 26th 2008 by joe

No retard, TMZ is saying that Bonds' steroid use gave him a big head (or his ego did) and he had to use Crisco to get his fat head through the door. Always gotta make it about race. The whole problem with you people that bring up race is that your lips (or fingers) move when you're thinking.

Dr. Adams

God why do White people look to these two as role model, hero types? Britney Spears, Paris Hilton When will you all holler Enough. Black people look at them as a couple of step n fetch it types who we pay a lot of money to enterain us. They arent heroes to Black people. And dont start with the not "all" Whites----most Whites look at these two as someone to aspire to becoming when the chances are worse than winning the lottery.

I'm sick of this stuff.

Dr. Adams

"""TOUCHE"""

smartypants

Oh Crap! T.O. go home!

he can be my son's hero

TO is my son's hero and my son is white, so whatever. I think it's important to teach children to overcome obstacles and if your knew what you were talking about, you would know that TO has overcome many. Your jealous! BTW. . TO is not a felon, he actually exemplifies good off the field behavior, especially amongst the OJs and Ray Lewis' of the NFL.

Dr. Adams

Only if you go with him!!!...Kelli

smartypants

Yeah 25, bite me 26.

Rockstar

**********9. The club looks boring I personally would have called it a night, and the D.J. needs to go get another job mixin queen,and other 80's songs. Guess that was a night he would be glad to forget.

Posted at 4:05PM on Feb 26th 2008 by ning_ning***************

LOL! That's what I was thinkin. You mean to tell me that these celebs wait in line and all that for THIS?!!! Sorry to say, I saw better action in the clubs in the small town where I went to college, and the chicks weren't bad either. The girls looked good...but c'mon...I ain't waiting in line for that...and damned if I'm getting on a list for a sorry ass party like that.

Rockstar

Oh look...more "intelligent" comments from TMZ mouth-breathers!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments