Regis Calls Out Fan's S**t

2/27/2008 4:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Yaya is a seasoned pro -- but last night at Madeo, Regis Philbin scolded the photographer for not being camera-ready.

The renown faux-paparazzo (he takes pictures with celebs, but doesn't sell 'em) also had a photo of himself with Kelly Ripa for Reege to give her when he got back to New York. Yeah, that's just what she needs to brighten up her living room.

LIFE IS LIFE

FIRST HA HA

smartypants

ya ya is one of the coolest paps around.

Abe

Why wont regis die?
I hate that no talent ancient bastard.

bob

Yehya is on youtube too, his on Jimmy Kimmel also

2jack4bauer

OMG... I just love Regis and would LOVE to meet him someday! He reminds me so much of my grandfather. I love his style, sense of humor and he just seems so doggone nice! Love ya Reege!!! One of the very few celebrities that is just genuinely a nice person! So glad your feeling better, Regis! Stay healthy!!!

2jack4bauer

#3 and #5 looks like you two need some happiness in life! Go find it! It's and amazing thing!

2jack4bauer

Can't you people see he was joking? How dumb can you be? That's his persona and that's what makes him so likable!

wondering

LOVE REGIS!!!!!!!!! Regis is sooo funny! he is hysterically funny!!! he is the old and the new Hollywood! fun,class and want to be around! We love you REGIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twinker

I hate Reege so much that I liked Kathie Lee....

Bubblebunny

3 & 5 : Take your anti-depressants.

CoolGirl2008

Old Crankypants is back! He hates all people!

elizaaa

TMZ and Readers-

I personally know Regis myself. I am just here to say that I think it's hilarious if you think he was being serious. You obviously dont know his personality well enough to criticize him. I also would love to point out how that I've never seen a "Regis" post on here and the minute he goes to Cali he gets hounded with Papa(rat)zi. He's been a good family friend and can always crack me up with his many jokes and stories. I've never once heard him say a foul word.

Shame on you Tmz

anon

I am sure Kelly would love another picture of herself, but only if she were in a bikini. She sooooo loves her own anorexic body. Regis is great-I feel bad that his career will probably end sitting next to that self-absorbed ditz.

anon

I have to agree with number 13. That is just Regis joking around. Get over yourself TMZ.

Dan Philbin

Granted, my father's "way" isn't for everyone. It seems TMZ, who does know my father's way, has chosen to hurt him - and to hurt his family. To "hate" him and to wish him "dead" is unfortunate for those who feel this way, a truly criminal use of personal energy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments