New O.J. Book Borders on Sick

2/28/2008 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OJ and RiccioOJ Simpson's legal troubles have turned into a cash register for a member of his former posse.

We've learned Thomas Riccio, the sports memorabilia dealer who may have double-dealt and orchestrated the confrontation that led to robbery charges, has made a book deal. The book, titled "Busted," is Riccio's sleaze-a-zoid account of what went down in the Vegas hotel room and all the stuff before and after.

Riccio's making a nice living off O.J.'s latest heist. We know he was paid $70,000 during his "media tour" following the arrest, in return for mentioning a website called clips4sale.com during his shameless appearances.

And, of course, Riccio peddled the audiotape of the hotel confrontation to ... oh yeah, us.

His book is due out in April. We're thinkin' he'll probably ask for donations before page 40.

sue

Poor Poor O.J. Who cares! Why do you continue to write stories implying that anyone who does him wrong is sleazy. He murdered 2 people in cold blood. Does anyone remember that? However he winds up in jail is fine with me. If Riccio's tapes get him there,mullet or not, the guy is a hero. If he makes money, good for him.

Sharona

Who would have ever thought this sleaze ball would sell out OJ? Money....money....money

Crabby

O.J. is innocent...TWICE!

meg

More than happy to see someone, anyone, throwing OJ under the bus and making money doing it!

theroyalgs

TMZ 9HARVEY LEVIN) CALLING SOMEONE( sleaze-a-zoid account of what went down in the Vegas hotel)...YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!! POT CALLING KETTLE

pattie in cali

PLEASE , STOP REPORTING ON oj hes a has been, hes a bad joke. hes just nasty. i feel bad for his childern. thats why i am not going to say what i really want to say. because of his childern. GOD BLESS HIS KIDS. stop telling us about oj

Tim

Wow, someone making money by being a sleazeball. Pot calling the kettle black, I think.

CrabbyPatty

What comes around goes around, always...

eyrial

What a low life. Making money off the lowest of the low lifes.
OJ killed Nicole and Ron. Our justice system failed us.

Tristania

If he's a member of O.J.'s posse, what did you expect? A stellar citizen? There's no honor among criminals so I don't find this that shocking.

Eldrick Woods

You know what this means don't you? I was set up man! I'm innocent, Riccio and the others used me to make some money off my good name and reputation! FINALLY, the truth comes out about me! Well, this will set me free...again.

Shelly

Well what the hell do you expect from a guy who is still sporting a mullet!?

just me

I said the first day this all went down it was a set-up to get O.J. in trouble! Leave him alone! If he is convicted on this garbage charge it is only because people think he is guilty of the killings in '94.He was found NOT GUILTY!!! Leave the man alone. I think Fred Goldman had a hand in this also.

Kat

Whoever uses OJ to make a profit is an imbecile. The man deserves no kind of publicity from anyone or anything. This sleaze bag should be ashamed of himself. Its disgusting.

TMarshall

Any guesses how many really talented writers are overlooked by publishers every day for garbage like this?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments