Prince Harry On the Front Line in Afghanistan

2/28/2008 2:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince HarryBritain's Defense Ministry confirmed today that Prince Harry is fighting on the front line in Afghanistan. Protect the face at all costs!

Details of his Royal Hotness' three-month tour had previously been kept secret. The Prince, a second lieutenant in the Household Cavalry, is third in line to the throne, behind his father Prince Charles and his big brother Prince William.

Harry's uncle (and Fergie's -- princess not the singer -- ex) Prince Andrew also served during the Falkland War.

LongJohn69

I wonder if he'll carry his own crumpets and tea.

Facts

Wow, are you kidding? They actually put a member of the royal family on the frontlines? Do they have any idea how much of an advantage the enemy would have if they kidnapped him? They would have the royal family by the balls. They might as well send him with a sign around his neck saying "Kidnap me".

geo

How stupid is this freaking trashy website. Do you want to post where exactly he will standing every day so the enemy can pinpoint him. Stupid, just stupid.

cooky

Good for him and standing up and showing all those who say he would never serve a thing or two. I do not agee with the was but I DO SUPPORT the troops

Mike

#6: Yeah, because we all know the Taliban and crap gets their info from TMZ.

cooky

ANd fergie was not a princess she was dutchess

beth

I hope he returns safely home afterword. I think it shows great moral character for him, since he could have easily gotten out of it. I remember reading quite some time ago that there was some big argument about him going at all. Looks like he got his way. Wonder why Will didn't go??

acls classes florida

I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE'S PUTING HIS SELF IN DANGER.

razamazaz

i can't believe they would put a PRINCE on the front lines. i would feel like i was nothing since my older brother is next in line for the throne if i was him. he really grew into his looks but i really wonder if he is the prince charles' son i saw pics of a man who some believe is the father and they looked a lot alike. who knows? maybe that's why the queen sent him off to a dangerous war!

Josh

Prince Harry has my respect for sure!

SteverB

The first line of the article says that the British Defense Ministry confirmed that Harry is serving, NOT TMZ. Most of you people here are hysterical and ridiculous -- it was obviously Harry's decision and last time I checked he was old enough to make this kind of a decision for himself, knowing the risks.

EffinMorons

OMG you peple are such retards! Why shouldn't he be out there just like "normal" guys. He's no better. I'd say the average poster age here is like 12. And let's hope Charles The Dirtbag is NOT his father.

SteverB

On top of THAT, it was the friggin' DRUDGE REPORT that broke the story.

Chris

Thanks SteverB. I was just about to tell all these idiots that TMZ is not read by all- they publish what everyone else has already published.

Facts

Carrie, why wouldn't they? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to target a celeb or someone rich so they could A. Either get money or B. Execute them and cause a firestorm of chaos that would make it easier for attack? Hell, how do you even know some Iraqi doesn't get on this site just cause they are bored and want to be entertained like me? Before you go spewing ignorance, think about what you are going to say.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments