Rescue Me, Miley Cyrus!

2/28/2008 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

New "Nashville Star" host Billy Ray and paycheck daughter Miley Cyrus have gone too far this time. The pair rescued a lost dog yesterday and cared for the pup 'til the pooch was safely returned to its home. Gag us with a dog bowl!

Who do they think they are, Brangelina?!? Hopefully they picked up this dog's poop!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Ah, that was nice. Damn, TMZ, can't anyone do anything good just because?!

CJ

I have to agree with everyone else. There was a time I found TMZ interesting and mildly entertaining. I'm done. It's worse than the Enquirer and they way they rag on this young girl is stalkerish.

This site stinks. Buh Bye!

HUMANE DOG PERSON

ONCE AGAIN TMZ SHOWS NO CLASS RUDE BEHAVIOUR BY THIS SILLY YOUNG GROUP OF "REPORTERS" - WE'D LOVE TO GAG SOMEONE WITH SOMETHING TMZ... YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAY TO GO TO MILEY AND HER DAD. NICE PEOPLE UNLIKE THE AHOLES AT TMZ

T

#2 AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR MAYBE THE TMZ STAFF CAN GET HIT BY A TRUCK.

Another stupid story by TMZ's uneducated chimpanzees

I used to come to TMZ to rank on stupid slut-ebrities like SLUTney, pearASS, WHOREhan, Mischa "stoned" barton, nicole "druggy mom" richie, kim karTRASHian and other assorted losers like them. However, it's become apparent to me that TMZ writers are either bitchy gayboys or whiney snarky bitches. You write a cynical story about a father & his normal daughter (who doesn't do drugs, drink, have anonymous sex with strangers, drive drunk, act like an exhibitionist or generally like a mentally retarded moron) who save a stray dog, and you have the gall to write bitchy comments about them? The gayboy writer who wrote this article needs to remove his head from his rectum.

I swear, a chimpanzee could write a better story than this. What a bunch of losers TMZ employs...

Just Wondering

Without Miley, Billy Ray would still be singing 'MY ACHY BREAKY HEART!

SexySex!

Would she be more favorable if she were to be videotaped with a 40, holding a crack pipe with her vagina showing all the while b****ing about how someone leaked her sex tape?? She's a good kid who works her butt off and her father seems to be doing his job as a parent - leave them alone.

mmmmmm hmmmmm

you are so right. this makes me sick. its not fair that she has a daddy and i never met mine cuz m y momma was a ho. before she od'd of aids. if i found a lost dog, id never tell, id take it home and add it to my roadkill soup. y pick up the poop? you cant eat THAT? maybe i should have more kids...the 7 i already have are all losers...i could use a paycheck like her! welfare just aint enough to support my heroin habit...

anna

You may give good newsletter, BUt You and the TMZ must really be Animal HATERS.
Get some writers who value a pet in need. Maybe PETA needs to read your comments on animals.

A k

mmmmmm hmmmmm

ding dang i luvs me some TMZ harvey is my fantasy man...

...wonder if he wants a stalker.....................

p-can

What is wrong with you fools? This is a very nice family... please leave them alone..the girl is only about 16 years old... her parents are doing a fantastic job of raising her. they help out a lost dog and get it back to its owner and you guys are ragging on them? what hate mongers you have turned into. tmz should be ashamed. you are all so annoying. i wish the police could arrest all of you PAPS (a/k/a leeches). you make me sick

moneypit

TMZ you finally did it. Won't be reading your site any more. Sick of your language and sick of how you treat good people.

Classicrockgoddess

nextbreakingnews sry about ur mom going around the block but stfu pleaz!!!!! and TMZ it just EATS YOU UP that someone is doing something nice doesnt it? SORRY SHE DOES NOT HAVE A SEX TAPE OR IS A PREGGO TEEN LIKE JAMIE LYNN!!!!! Ever stop 2 think that mabye shes good person leave her the hell alone

Dixie

Damn TMZ, why are ya ragging on this lovely young girl and her dad for doing something good? I think Miley Cyrus is a wonderful role model for young girls and its obvious that Billy Ray and his wife are doing a great job of being parents. At least she isnt out drinking, using drugs and exposing herself like Britney, Paris and Lindsey or getting pregnant like Jamie-Lynn. I am so glad that my neices look up to Miley Cyrus instead of Jamie-Lynn and the other twits out there.

calling it like i see it

Excuse me, but your comments on Billy Ray and calling his daughter a paycheck or way out of line. Billy and his wife have done a wonderful job raising their family and their daughter seems to be a well adjusted and normal as can be girl. Your comments are out of line and completely unnecessary. Get off your ass and find something better to talk about than a father and daughter doing a good thing and trying to spin it into something negative.