Urkel

Is Still the Biggest

Geek Alive

2/28/2008 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

As Jaleel White finagled his way into super exclusive Hollywood club Villa last night, one thing was abundantly clear -- he'll never shed the persona of the world's most loveable TV nerd.

Jaleel was down-to-earth and cool as could be after having a hard time getting into the club -- while shouts of "Urkel," "Did I do that?" and "You got any cheese?" echoed around the street packed with fans and paparazzi.

SAP 727

Yup...

Ali

last night he was "stephon" lol

Bird

I think he is sexy with his big eyes. I was sorry his latest show was cancelled after less than a season and 'd like to see him back on TV.

Vanessa

I have to say from that video at least he seems like a very nice, respectable young man. It's nice to see "child starts" grow up to resemble semi-normal adult human beings.

Carolyn A-B

Another, daily, reminder of how difficult it is for Black celebrities to get past the velvet rope and into these over-hyped clubs. Scantily clad caucasians don't seem to have the same problem here.

pimp

All I got to say about him is that he got game...not with the ladies but at bball, saw him play once and I had to do a double take...Urkel can cross over and dunk!

You better recognize

eddie69

It's so true, my older brother use to work at the front door of many of the clubs
down the Sunset strip and his bosses would always tell him to let in as few blacks
into the club as possible. The more blacks in a club the less rich white people
who spend the money on drinks would want to hang out it. For every 25 white
people they let in, one black can enter only if he looks safe and not like a trouble maker.

Otis

I'm sure he's had more than his fair share of fine a**, who's laughing now.
$$$$$$$$$$Whores$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

huh?

BIRD,WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS LATEST SHOW CANCELLED? THE LAST SHOW THAT WAS CANCELLED IS THE SHOW GROWNUPS.AND THAT WAS LIKE NINE YEARS AGO.ALSO I STILL HATE JALEEL AND I WISH THE MOTHER F*CKR WOULD JUST DIE ALREADY.

Bird

wha?

Regardless of how long ago it was, it was his latest show and I liked it. I'm no Ukel fan, but I am a huge Jaleel fan and have been since his toysRus commercial.

hater

ummm... i have a question for all of you who think everyone is "down on the black man" do you not think that the reputation was earned???? true... not ALL black people are obnoxious, but you are truly outnumbered by the ones that act like idiots, blame them, not white people. We all know there are plenty of white idiots out there but we don't blame anyone else for that.... I'm voting for Barack

yonkers new york

I DONT GET IT, WHAT DID HE DO AND/OR SAY TO MAKE HIM THE BIGGEST GEEK IN THE WORLD??? MAYBE BECAUSE HES NOT ON DRUGS OR IN REHAB OR IN THE NEWS FOR DUI OR LOSING HIS HOME FOR LACK OF PAYMENTS?! HE'S JUST A GUY GOING OUT FOR A DRINK SOUNDING FULLY COHERENT!, YEAH A REAL LOSER!!!