Who Pissed in Her Corn Flakes?!?

2/28/2008 4:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Renee Zellweger was in the foulest mood imaginable yesterday -- perhaps it was her 12-year-old-boy's haircutaclysm that was giving her agita.

Renee swatted at a camera before going through security, resourcefully using her ticket as both a shield and a weapon.

Sparks

Cry my a river. You are so damn proud of stalking these people everywhere they go of course they're going to get sick of you. Your site has advertisements proclaiming how proud you are of stalking these people. There is one reason for the hate. The other is how painfully insensitive you "people" are. The death of Heath Ledger and how eager you were to shove a camera into his former fiance and daughter's faces didn't you you any points either.

Don't expect people to smile at you when you loudly proclaim that they don't have feelings or rights that deserve to be respected.

Reynold926

We need to see Renee going thru security because......?
And this counts as bad behavior because......?

Honestly, what passes for celebrity "news" these days is just plain boring. Call me if she makes a sex tape or shoots someone.

Lady Rose

Yall have some real nerve Saying how mean an ugly an rude she is honestly Have you guys once really thought about what it is like to be famous ? I sure as hell would not like some camer people following me around with my Ever move having cameras an people in my face She didnt ask to filmed being at an airport all shewanted to do was go though the securty

starwatcher

I think she is in love with George Clooney and is pissed off he has a new girl!!!!

She such a soar puss--even on a good day. Go out and suck on some lemons--

Christopher

Renee is so ugly. She's always sucking her cheeks in to fake some bone structure and doing that China girl thangy. What a damned freak. She isn't even a very good actress.

ME

Maybe it was because TMZ was all up in her face....Could you get any closer??????

Truth

Squinty-eyed dump face. She has the eternal taking a crap look

Scott

probably pissed because they are tired of the nosey ass papz that are always in their face.
Would you want some A-hole sticking a camera in your face all day long???

KP

I agree with #3 - wtf do you expect? She's just trying to take a flight somewhere - leave her alone!

Lucy

what an uptight witch! she's in a public place and she's famous.

luv my TMZ

That is the most unflattering haircut and it ruined her good looking Oscar dress.

LeeLee

I've gotta say, I outright laughed at her hairdo at the Oscars.

I realize she only has two hairs and so she needs to keep it shorter, but it had a rats nest in the back and she couldn't keep this stupid tendril from getting in her face the entire time.

Not a flattering cut.

Rosey

She is so ugly and I think she know it!
I agree about the Oscars...what was with that haircut and her fighting it all night. Anytime she is on a show she is so miserable looking and she just in general has such a negative attitude all the time.....what is with her? Who peed in her Cheerios?

elvis

please IGNORE ME! Wait, pay attention me. No, ignore me! Christ, what a dilema.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments